5.0 out of 5 stars Very like Apple's cable
I purchased a cable from another seller but it gave me sync errors and I ended up having to restore my iPad - these cables however work perfectly. The most obvious differences is these cables are virtually identical to Apple's while the failed cable was noticeably thinner.
Published on 21 Sep 2010 by Maijay4

1.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for
Published on 16 July 2012 by Maximusmorpheus

5.0 out of 5 stars Very like Apple's cable, 21 Sep 2010
Maijay4 (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 X Apple iPad 2 & iPad & iphone 4S iPhone 4 3GS 3G USB Data Sync & Charge charging Cable (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 16 July 2012
It's up to you if you want to risk buying these cables, however, within a week, both my cables had become defective and broke. The cables are not put together well, the USB socket end of the cable, that plugs into the computers USB socket or the plug, suddenly came loose and pulled away from the metal part of the USB attachment and slid down the cable exposing the components that is supposed to be protected by the plastic case. Somehow, the little heat that is produced from the computer or from the plug caused the cheap glue to melt and become unsticky. This happened to both the cables I bought so needless to say, they're now in the bin, I should've asked for a refund but I'll learn for next time! You're better off buying the ones from poundland as I have found they're much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome service, 3 May 2010
M. Schneider - See all my reviews
On April 18th 2010 I wrote in the seller review that only one out of two cables worked. I didn't really care, because the price was so low and they send them to my holiday residence in Scotland. After some email exchange (initiated by first2savvv support) I got another two cables for free. Not only did they everything to make a customer happy, they also send the cables to my home residence in Germany. For free.
Of course those cables are no genuine Apple product, but they work with my iPhone 3G. Perfect value for your money and the best buying experience ever :)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish rubbish rubbish, 28 Jun 2013
damaged my iphone because its had bigger connection inlet.went in my iphone ok but i could not pull it.Now i dont have speaker and i cannot put my phone on hands free.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT, DO NOT BUY

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning Potentially Lethal product, 16 Aug 2013
Greg "metanoia72" (Otford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these cables some time ago and they worked fine for charging my phone, However last night my wife plugged her phone into the lead (attached to my PC) and smoke started coming out of what she thought was her phone but on closer examination it is clear that the lead had started to burn.

If she'd plugged it in and walked away who knows what would have happened. I shall be taking his matter further.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 22 July 2012
This product did not work, Neither of the supplied cables worked for me. I connected them to the USB port and it did not charge or connect to my Mac. Very shoddy and not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 28 Jun 2012
Both cables were not working with an iPhone 4S (wouldn't charge via AC adapter, and when plugging into USB port computer didn't recognize that iPhone was attached).
Zero stars, poor quality: can see them falling apart after medium usage too.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for - fell apart after 10 minutes, 23 Jun 2012
I guess you get what you pay for, these fell apart after 10 minutes of use, I guess I will have just buy some via Ebay where the experience has been better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Apple cables - other equipment supplier (OEM), 23 Jan 2012
If you need a good quality set of cables at a great price then choose these -I would definitely buy again for charging my Apple devices in the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2013
Fantastic good very quick delivery no problems would recommend to friends, dose what it says on the tin
What more can I say