on 13 January 2012
excellent service.free delivery came within 2 days in christmas week! although this is a spare cartridge i currently have one in which very pleased with. canon printer less than 12m old and was recommended to use canon parts first 12m. average usage 10 sheets per day. 510 lasted 5m. will see how long 512 lasts?
on 9 June 2012
I ordered 4 cartridges from Benthams and, as usual with Benthams, they turned up in good condition and on time. Unlike with another company I ordered cartridges from once, the cartridges appear original as it is advertised they are, and they arrived at my home in their original Canon packaging with no-nonsense about having to take them out of the original packaging to get them through the letterbox, blah blah blah.
on 16 May 2012
I've ordered the cartridges countless times and they all work perfectly, though I'd suggest students such as myself to opt to buying the 15ml version of the product as it lasts longer than this 9ml one.

The price however, is brilliant considering the RRP is double for what we pay on Amazon.

Great value!
on 29 January 2012
The cartridge I always use for my printer. The quality is good and the service is always first class. recommended for anyone who uses the compatible printer.
on 13 December 2014
I buy these cartridges to get more pages but am becoming disgruntled at the lack of pages I am getting. Having fitted my latest cartridge only one week ago and having printed around 50 pages the cartridge reader is showing half full! This cannot be right. I am opting for the 510 & 511 versions next time and will see what difference there actually is. I have read similar reviews before that value for money is not always the case in these more expensive cartridges.
on 11 February 2013
Item received not as advertised, ordered replacement cartridge for my canon printer, but was very disappointed when it arrived without its original packaging, this cast’s great suspicion on its authenticity as packaging usually carries the manufactures hologram.
on 13 November 2014
Advertise new Canon cartridges, send refurbished/refilled ones of unknown make with a note of what to do if your Canon printer rejects them.
on 1 July 2013
I purchased this as a spare so cannot comment further at this particular time. However, past purchases have always been very satisfactory.
on 5 January 2013
Goods arrived on time. . Value for money especially with free P & P.
Would recommend to friends. Pleased with purchase.
on 11 October 2014
Bought several now and always work fine. Even got a return bag for old one. Never had any problems.