5.0 out of 5 stars The riders rasp, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: The Riders Rasp - New Improved Model + £15 off! (Misc.)
We have four horses at home,one pure bred Appaloosa and three Appaloosa/Arabian cross-breds. All are ridden barefoot, all have feet like iron. I have spent the last forty years trimming our barefoot horses, some were brood mares and my back is giving up, I am 67 years old. This tool is unbelievably simple to use, extremely effective and I wish I had it from when I was a kid! My son helps with the horses, but we have two naughty youngsters. I just did one this morning without any trouble, she stood still, no fidgeting and all feet were finished in minutes. My back is not paining me and a quick brush cleaned the rasp. I would recommend this rasp to every horse owner, I will be using it every few days to keep their feet in good order. We have two Arabians out on loan, so I will get the people to buy a rasp and save a bit of their cash in these hard times! This was the best 50.00 I have ever spent! CCR

4.0 out of 5 stars Rider's rasp, 11 May 2012
A. Ainslie (Scotland, The Borders) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Riders Rasp - New Improved Model + £15 off! (Misc.)
The rasp is compact and easy to use for a tidy up of the feet if they are in good condition. The blades are nice and sharp and it doesn't take much effort to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars new riders rasp, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Riders Rasp - New Improved Model + £15 off! (Misc.)
love this little rasp it does what it says easy and light to use great addition to my grooming kit

5.0 out of 5 stars A must when trying barefoot., 26 April 2014
SteveB (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Riders Rasp - New Improved Model + £15 off! (Misc.)
Took the shoes off our older horse - because of bruising - now trying him barefoot. This rasp is handy to use weekly - to round the edges of the hoof wall off a bit - between visits by the farrier. Helps control the hoof wall from cracking - especially whilst the nail holes are still there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rasp, 25 Nov. 2013
Mrs. Joanne Kennedy (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Riders Rasp - New Improved Model + £15 off! (Misc.)
Easy to use and very hard to get wrong with the angle of the product. Have used it to get rid of small splits and to round off the toe between farrier visits. A great tool to have in your tack box.

The Riders Rasp - New Improved Model + £15 off!
31.49