5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stop epic tunes!
I've been a massive fan of David Guetta since Love Don't Let Me Go, and bought this album after enjoying his album Pop Life.
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by Bex

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great.
Published on 14 Oct 2009 by Elliot Reeves

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stop epic tunes!, 26 Jan 2011
Bex (West Lothian, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Love (New Version) (Audio CD)
I have owned it for months now and still its always the CD I have on wenever Im getting ready to go out, its just brilliant, I listen to every single tune on the album, which is pretty rare as theres usually at least a few you really don't like! Personally I think he only gets better as DJ as i'd say this album has the catchiest and most listenable tunes out of his albums.
Most of the songs are very dancefloor ready and all the hit singles are on aswell, Sexy Chick, When Love Takes Over...my personal favorite is Memories which has been my favorite song ever since I first heard it
Id recommend this album to everybody who enjoys dance music with a good beat and confidently say im sure you won't be dissapointed. As soon as David Guetta releases a new album, il be buying it the day it comes out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Proves he's still got it!!!, 8 Jun 2010
Ms. C. A. Anderson "Cassandra220689" (East Kilbride, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
I can honestly say that nearly every song on this albumn is amazing. Guetta just keeps churning them out and his collaborations with some of the finest talent puts him at the top of the dance and house scene, which he has been at the top of for the last century.

The albumn boasts a lot of catchy get up and dance songs with my favourites being last year's collaboration hit with Kelly Rowland; 'When Love Takes Over' as well as his collaboration with Day 'N' Nite singer Kid Kudi with 'Memories' which is fast becoming my summer song.

Guetta contines to show that he may be getting old but he still very much with the in crowd on music scene and proves he knows his stuff, with numerious hits already, Guetta proves yet again, that he will be around for a long time to come whether it be in the music charts or in the clubs in Ibiza.

Cassandra220689

4.0 out of 5 stars Get your dancing shoes on, 23 May 2010
stripeyunited - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
I'm hardly the obvious customer for this cd. I'm not a clubber, and I'm well past the age of spending the night on the dancefloor. But this is full of irresistable tunes that will get you twitching to make some moves.

The tracks which got me buying this were predominantly the singles "When Love Takes Over" and "Memories", but now they aren't my favourites (shocking, I know). My absolute fave would be "Missing You" featuring Novel, as well as the two Chris Willis-sung tracks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Who is he?, 6 Oct 2009
Graham Hill (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
I'd never heard of this chap before hearing the opening track on the radio but if its catch pop/dance tunes you want you won't go far wrong here. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Génial, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: One Love (New Version) (Audio CD)
Fantastic. What a genius! This is full-on Saturday night tunage. Blast this one out in the car on the way into town. Those french guys know how to rock it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get Your Dancing Shoes On, 22 July 2010
Dean Corbett - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
David Guetta is known for his excellent dance anthems and bar a few, every single song on this album will have you dancing the night away. Guetta has not changed his style of music in anyway from his past iterations which is a good thing. The album opens with when love takes over which is an amazing track and the album only gets stronger through songs such as getting over, memories and missing you. There were only a few songs, mainly if we ever and one love which i was not so keen on but dont let this take away from the fact that this is a fantastic album that any dance fan should purchase.

When Love Takes Over 10/10
If We Ever 4/10

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great., 14 Oct 2009
Elliot Reeves - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
I became a huge Guetta fan in 2003 after hearing 'Just A Little More Love' in the football factory. His first two albums 'Just A Little More Love' and 'Guetta Blaster' feature some of the finest house and dance tracks this side of the millenium. His third album 'Pop Life' had some quality music but lacked the edge and class of his first two offerings. His latest album 'One Love' features commercial names such as Akon, Ne-Yo, Kelly Rowland, Will I Am, Kid Cudi and so on. Chris Willis has less of a role in this album and that combined with a somewhat watered down sound for a mainstream audience makes it, in my opinion, weaker than his previous works. 'Memories', 'Missing you', 'Choose' and the three tracks featuring Chris Willis are all worth a listen though. As said in the title- good, not great.

4.0 out of 5 stars David Guetta. One Love, 2 Aug 2010
Tuukka Luukas (Espoo , Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Love (New Version) (Audio CD)
Of all the lousy contemporary pop around, this one's the best one and a future classic. Contains a lot of singles and a lot of tracks that could have been a single. This is the zeitgeist of late 2000's.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok song, 26 May 2013
This review is from: One Love (New Version) (Audio CD)
if you like is other songs you should like this ok to get up and dance to good song great

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be missing a track, 2 Mar 2013
Charles Allen (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
Seems to be missing "Who's That Chick?" (feat. Rihanna) compared to this listing: One More Love
Instead it seems to have Akon twice.

There's also a 2 CD version with remix CD here: One More Love

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa2b16150)

One Love
One Love by David Guetta (Audio CD - 2009)