5.0 out of 5 stars Great paint very good for the money
My 22 month loves these she shreaks with excitment when i get these out for her. They are easy to use she makes her mess er work of art and then the lids can go back on ready for next time. I think as she is a bit younger she doest use as much paint will defo be buying her some more. Good little wrap up present for friends kids at Christmas.
Published on 1 Sept. 2011 by maria

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea but I think it needs to be ...
I bought these quite cheaply however I don't think there were value for money. My two year old managed to empty one of the pens of its paint very quickly and the brush is quite hard do it doesnt spread the paint that well. I like the idea but I think it needs to be developed more. A traditional paint brush and paint is better
Published 8 months ago by Holmes

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea but I think it needs to be ..., 6 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paint very good for the money, 1 Sept. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to make a mess with, 11 July 2014
Onyx "J.Bear" (chesterfield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
These seem fine. It's just a bit too easy to squeeze too much paint out but it looks like we could refill the pens so it's not too bad. My young niece seemed keen to get started

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate mess so I love these, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
These are great. Not only are they as mess free as painting can be but the glitter in them is really good. I got a second pack for a friends daughter. I really rated these.

4.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 4 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
brought for my 3 year old we love them, can still be messy but beats all the washing of brushes and paints pots!! ive brought a few more for birthday presents too!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 4 Jan. 2010
G. Card (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
Great fun and did easily wash off anything that wasn't supposed to be painted. The glitter makes it pretty because the actual paint isn't very nice. That is probably why it washes of everthing! My 3 and 5 year old enjoyed them and squeezed out every last bit of paint...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
My little one has been using these sonce 20months. Loves then and I love then becoase they keep the mess down. Would recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pass the parcel present, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
My boys love painting with these and they make painting time a lot easier for me too! They are a lovely glittery colour too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab glitter paint pens which my toddler could use. ..., 7 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
Fab glitter paint pens which my toddler could use. Only issue is the strong smell of the paint which is very overpowering.

3.0 out of 5 stars -(I will not recommend maybe for bigger children's my son is 3 years, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours (Toy)
My son is squeezing them and all paint is out :-(I will not recommend maybe for bigger children's my son is 3 years old

Galt Toys Squeeze and Brush 5 Glitter Colours