5.0 out of 5 stars Jools, Norwich
Published on 17 Feb. 2010 by Jools

3.0 out of 5 stars take care
these "paint" with a lovely effect which my 7 year old and our 3 year old neighbour enjoyed. however, hand washing time did not go well - could not get all this ink off! also - as I took by eye off them - they managed to permanently ruin 2 of the pens by pressing them too hard into the paper so now the tips are splayed not pointed.
Published on 17 May 2012 by Daria

5.0 out of 5 stars Jools, Norwich, 17 Feb. 2010
Jools (Norwich, Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
These paintastics pens are so much fun. My 3 and 5 year old received them for xmas and they have had hours and hours of fun colouring in ,creating gorgeous pictures, The colours are vibrant, look just like paint, tip is smooth and like a paint brush. They are still going strong and have lasted longer than their feltips in some cases!!! Any child will love these especially if they love painting like my two, I would say ideal for up to 8 years perhaps?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for older children- paints, 2 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
I bought these as a gift. The 8,9 & 11 year old children that have used them think they are great but it does take a little time to get use to using them properly. Good price, seems really robust so far. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really paintastic!, 15 Dec. 2010
G. van Eyck (Hilversum, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
My kids love this and there is no mess. They create wonderfull pictures and don't have to wear their smocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 6 July 2011
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
have brought for my 3 year old daughter as getting the paint pots, brushes ect out everytime she wants to paint gets rather messy and i end up spending more time cleaning up the mess that what she does painting so thought id give these a go. they are good as she can paint and not make a massive mess also as the brushes are fine shes able to do more detailed paintings

5.0 out of 5 stars Paintastics, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
These are like felt tips but with a brush type head and can be used without too much pressure and spreading the colour evenly across the paper. My five year old grandson loved them when I bought them with a "paint by numbers" kit and I was pleased to be able to purchase a pack separately. He was able to produce some art work which he was proud of.

3.0 out of 5 stars take care, 17 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Paintastics!, 8 May 2012
L YARR "Loryarr" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
This is the second set of these i've bought for my daugther who is now 5. She loves them so much, painting without the mess.

1.0 out of 5 stars They leak and stain!, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
These pens were great at first, my children loved them. However we left them for a few weeks and when we came back to them they had leaked everywhere and damaged things. The ink stained everything it came into contact with. It's a shame because my children had loved them but we had to throw them all away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
Not quite as I'd expected. These are not paint filled brushes as the name implies but brush tipped felt pens, and not brilliant ones at that. My child will still use them but he was very underwhelmed by their performance, he's 7 and these things matter now. They will not be replaced when they have run out, which I think will not take too long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish for painting or anything really, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Paintastics 12 Classic Colours (Toy)
I bought these for my two daughters hoping to get some painting done in the holidays... Seems that won't be happening as these "paint pens" barely allow any paint out, the brushes bend as soon as applied to paper and the lack of colour made my children, and me too, annoyed.
I've purchased the large paint "brush pens" before (the giant ones for toddlers and they wouldn't allow my 5 year old to paint anything smaller than the size of a 10p piece in one go thanks to the nib)
Oh well.... Another craft thing just thrown away, sadly.

Paintastics 12 Classic Colours