Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 30 December 2010
For a watch designed to help children learn to tell the time, the face is much too small and the minute numbers are so tiny they are almost unreadable. Not fit for purpose in my opinion. However, to be fair, my grandson loved it!!
on 19 April 2015
First impression of this watch was it looks nice and will do exactly what it needs to do - help teach the time to my son. Apart from the strap being too long, it would still stay on his wrist and was comfortable to wear. He wore the watch for one day, fell over once and the glass display cracked badly with a large chip of glass coming off. For a training watch for kids, I would not have expected this to happen - the dial should at least be up to having a few knocks without resulting in a dangerous product. As a result both child and parents not happy! Buy with caution.
on 10 July 2014
I bought this watch as a training watch for a young person with special needs who cannot yet tell the time. This was the only watch I could see which had all the minutes and quarter past/to displayed which is helpful. However, I did find that the display panel is much too small for a beginner learner or people with difficulties focussing. Maybe the seller should call it a SMALL training watch which then makes it clear that it is for a small person's arm and someone without learning problems.
on 23 May 2013
I bought this for my 6 yr old daughter, but although the watch face is nice and makes it easy for her to learn how to tell the time, the strap is huge so she can't wear it. Even at the smallest you can make it, it is still big enough to fit me, and just falls off her wrist. I am going to try and make a new strap for it, but I would have thought that a watch aimed at small children should be sized much smaller.
on 22 May 2014
The watch looks quite nice but as a time teacher it is far too small. You cannot see the half past, quarter to etc or read the past and to. Shame because it is a great idea. The cannibal one is supposed to be bigger but reviews are not good regarding reliability so I have given up, I returned it.
on 18 May 2011
Would have liked to contact seller direct, but no contact details.. Doesn't work, came with no paper work to return. pressume it needs a battery, didn't expect brand new watch to need one so soon ! My son very upset, was part of his birthday present ! Hope this gets a reaponse from seller, as don't know how to contact. Also v small, can hardly see face never mind learn to tell time !
on 7 July 2012
Great learning watch, however, strap too big for a five-year-old, and within five minutes was too itchy for him to wear any more. Very dispointed child, poor quality overall.
on 10 December 2014
The watch is very good but the Velcro bracelet is very poor quality. Its a shame as a Velcro bracelet for a young persons watch is such a good idea.
on 12 November 2013
Arrived promptly enough but not working. Maybe just a battery. Now returned and credited. None in stock so need to find alternative....awesome!!!
on 10 June 2015
Not very sturdy, the pin came away from strap as soon as I took it out of package so clock face left flapping about.

See one answered question