on 10 November 2009
I got this along with a leather flip case for my touch. This case is great as it stops the touch getting scratched and offers some shock protection. It fits perfectly and is everything is accessible making it good for using the controls and gaming. A screen protector was included which after using a steady hand to fit, looks fine and long lasting.
on 30 November 2009
I got this case as a freebie with the BPM black luxury flip case. It provides great scratch protection and looks the part. It's a good case and you can play games with the player in the case. The screen protector takes a bit of skill to get on smoothly but all in all very happy.
on 21 January 2010
I seriously think this is a must-have. Others have commented on it not being the 'best looking' case on the market but honestly, what's not to like? It's black, it fits, it does the job, it comes with a screen protector and it's a steal. It doesn't even add much bulk. I bought a VERY expensive leather case, by a big-name brand, at the same time and to be honest, I've never used it; this one has gone on and stayed on. Oh, and I've now bought two: I showed it to a friend, told him the price, and his immediate reaction was "Get me one!"
on 26 January 2010
Your precious new gadget will have a long and happy life in this value for money skin. Protectected all around with the skin to sides and back and screen protector to prevent scratches to the front. All controls still very easy to access. Nice one. You won't be disapointed for this money.
on 13 July 2010
Soon after getting my iPod Touch I became aware how easily the case picked up scratches. I bought this case to keep it in perfect condition, and it does exactly that. My iPod feels safe in this case while still being 100% usable, I haven't notice any negative side effects. My iPod has even been left lying around while decorating my new place, sanding walls etc, I just wipe the case with a slightly damp cloth and it looks brand new again! I'm very happy with this, also with the company who provided it. Very quick delivery. 5/5 from me.
on 7 December 2010
This fits the ipod touch 4g perfectly.
It offers real protection against minor knocks without being bulky or looking naff.
Also doesn't foul any of the buttons or connecting sockets.

When used with the supplied screen protector which is invisible in use, this covers the entire ipod so no scrapes or sticky marks are going to happen.

There is a hole on the back for the camera but when the ipod is left down the camera is well protected. Unfortunately I bought 2 other 'protective' silicon cases with thin bubbly dust magnet screen covers before finding this one which are now in the bin.

If you've recently got the 4G don't risk it getting scraped or dinged for a couple of quid, get this and look after it.
on 20 January 2010
So you've spent loads on an ipod and you don't want it to get damaged, so you search for something with the right properties and design that is fit for purpose.
This is a five star protection product, dead easy to fit and refit, sent rapidly by a reliable company.
on 7 December 2009
OK

It's not the most expensive case you can buy, or even the best looking one, but it does do what it says it does.

With it's added screen protector it provides my I Pod Touch with a scratch/bump free environment for both transportaion and use.

At this sort of price you can't go wrong.
This case is garbage.

I was replacing the Amazon Basics covers I got free with my iPod Touch 4th Gen, and thought this looked inexpensive and sturdy. Well it's inexpensive, alright. That's about the only reason I'm not going to bother getting a refund.

The problem is that you can't get the cover on once you've got the screen protector on. The "protective armour" is such a tight fit on the iPod that it causes the screen protector to hike up and come off. So that's great. After a fruitless and frustrating 30 mins trying to get the screen protector to stay on while I put on this case, I gave up and went back to my Amazon Basics protector - the search for a new case continues.

But I will say, you get what you pay for with this. A cheap, useless piece of crap that anyone with an iPod Touch should avoid buying.
on 12 April 2012
This case provides great protection for my Ipod Touch and is very quick and easy to put on/remove. It comes with a free screen protector too( which i found very difficult to put on as i have fingers like pigs boobs) which makes even more of a bargain.Highly Recommended.