5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Tablets too.
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good adhesive, but a little bit too tight for my fountain pens. Otherwise no complaints.
Published 16 days ago by Marko Bunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Tablets too., 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
I have had a few of these over the years , and attached them to notebooks, but recently got myself a tablet . Added a case to protect it and used a stylus thingy to stop putting finger marks on the screen. Only trouble was I always put the stylus down somewhere the tablet wasn't, if you get my drift. So got a couple of these and attached one to the tablet case and one to the phone case. Works well so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but will not fit Lamy Safari/Al-star, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
Got mine from Ebay because I wanted the green one to match my green Leuchtturm note book.
I couldn't work out if it would be big enough to fit my Lamy Safari (...green) but figured it worth getting anyway.

Quality is brilliant, seems really well made and sticks really firmly to the back of my notebook, but it is really limited to quite thin pens - won't take much thicker than a standard pencil. Maybe it will stretch slightly over time but I can't see it ever fitting a Lamy Safari.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, Wish I'd knew sooner!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
I love to keep my pen attached to my notepad, so when it's thrown in my work bag I know everything is together, ready to 'grab and go'. I also love Moleskine notepads, but they don't have a pen loop.

Then I found this product and all life's problems were solved.

It sticks securely, the look itself is flexible enough to hold most shapes and sizes of pens, yet small enough to hold very thin pens and not get in the way. A very good product and well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen loop!!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
This pen loop is great!!
The adhesive is very strong and the colour (black) I chose looks really good in my Brown/Tan colour ,personal size Filofax.
I was cautious buying this product as I wasn't sure where to put it in my planner, however I stuck it on my card holder. As it was a page I don't use very often but is strong. Because of if this, it is a great place to stick it.
I wanted to stick it on the back of my planner but it took of a small patch of the leather finish off! whoops!! So be aware of this
When I received the pen loop, I was worried that it wouldn't fit my pen as the loop didn't look very big, however it will fit a pen as large as a Bic 4 way ballpoint pen (it may fit bigger pens but that's the largest I tried) so don't worry if you get it and it looks small!
Thanks for reading!!
H

5.0 out of 5 stars Review + tips, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
Works great and fits most of my pens (including 4-colour BIC pen). I don't mind mixing brands, so I stick this on a Moleskine. It looks 'native' (I use a black diary).

Finally, even though the loop is not meant to be recycled, I can see how it can be carefully taken off the diary and stuck on a new one with some super glue. :)

You can also make a DIY solution using Velcro strips and a bit of elastic band, but this item is probably cheaper (if you take into account time spent on DIY).

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product and repeat purchase, 16 Nov 2014
Jude (East Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
Purchased for Moleskine weekly pocket notebook. Useful for slimline pen and still going strong in November after 11 months constant use and handbag battering. Still well stuck to diary and elastic is firm. Love the choice of colours too. Only able to buy red diary 2 years running so different coloured loop is a good way to distinguish between different years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fix for a common problem!, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
Good quality, strong loop, good adhesive, feels like it will last and it even looks good, I attached mine to the inside of the front cover of my moleskine so that the pen (I use a propelling pencil with a fine nib) sits more in the middle of the book and is protected a bit more when the book is laid flat on a surface or in a bag/case flat)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pen loops - would be tight for thicker pens, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black) (Office Product)
Love these and this is the third one I've bought - the adhesive is good and I use it in leather notebooks, but be aware that the elastic is strong - which is a good thing - but it means that getting fatter pens/pencils in takes some effort - I would presume that the elastic would stretch over time. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars not just for diaries!, 3 July 2014
Very pleased. I stuck it on the top of my laptop as I could never find a pen when I needed one. Perfect solution!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 19 Jun 2014
This is high quality - does the job, very happy with it. Bought another since.

You cant adjust once it's on but that's fair enough.

Leuchtturm1917 - Pen Loop (Black)