Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 20 July 2013
Words cannot express how I felt reading this book. I cannot comprehend nor want to try to understand what lead people to such cruelty toward children except for the action of a weak and despicable sorry excuse for a man. The bad he did to this child only contributed to the making of such a remarkable and decent young man. I applaud and admire his courage. The child has proved the the adult that no matter what, we are all responsible and have choices in life. What a lesson to learn.
on 16 February 2014
A totally absorbing true story that at many times was harrowing to read. I like the way that each chapter changes to the grown up Mr Love giving the reader some light releif after some of the more shocking episodes.. Towards the end I would've liked to have heard a little more about Debbie's death & what had become of Bobby but as I said earlier a totally absorbing book that at times as the reader makes you feel like you are in the smoky apartment watching the scenes unfold & would have given the book a five but for the reasons said.
on 14 August 2014
It's difficult to read this heart wrenching book! Mr love, who endures appalling abuse is an amazing teacher, who uses his experiences to help other children. It's truly awful to think such appalling abuse of children can still happen but hopefully his courage in exposing abuse Will help others open their eyes and report the despicable people who subject children to such treatment, so many people look the other way! it is the responsibility of us all to look out for vulnerable children.*****
on 23 February 2014
I enjoyed reading about how the author attempted to overcome his difficult upbringing by using his experiences and insight to guide others in the right direction. By becoming a positive and respected role model to his charges, he shows how people can go on to lead fulfilling lives. It was refreshing to read a book that demonstrated a balance without the need to go into such graphic details of child sexual abuse.
on 11 May 2013
This book beggars belief, I can't believe these incidences really happened I could not bear to read the really graphic parts involving the sexual abuse. Dear God if this story is in fact I feel sick to my stomach. God bless Greg in surviving this .I hope that excuse for a human being is rotor by in he'll.
on 16 June 2014
An inspiring story although hard to read due to the disturbing content.
The work this Man now does is amazing. Hard to comprehend how anyone could hurt a child so badly. Made me cringe and cry. Very shocking. A fantastic book as testament of what the human mind can endeavour.
Five stars
on 22 September 2013
I SOBBED MY HEART OUT READING THIS BOOK,GOT TO BE ONE OF THE WORST CHILD ABUSE BOOKS EVER.I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE PART OF THE HUMAN RACE. AMAZING THAT THIS MAN TURNED HIS HORRIFIC CHILDHOOD INTO SOMETHING TO HELP OTHER KIDS, WELL DONE MR LOVE CANNOT WAIT FOR PART 2 !!!!!!
on 22 March 2014
Very well written book but so sad to read what this poor boy endured in his so called childhood. It takes so much courage to be this brave and let strangers read about all of the awful things he faced.
I hope he is very happy in life now, he most certainly deserves it.
on 28 July 2013
I stared to read this book and couldn't but it down he has written this book with two sides to it what he is doing now and also what happened in his past I hope he writes another book because I feel there is more to it and I wood love to read the next one
on 17 May 2014
I liked this book but I couldn't love it as it was so sad.
Gregrhi is so brave to have been able to describe in great detail the horrific childhood that he suffered at the hands of his psychopathic step-father and his pathetic drug addicted mother.