5.0 out of 5 stars A 'HOLY' HEAVENLY HIT!!!
I received the CD today and it's just fantastic! (think "Raise Your Voice" is a particular favourite of mine!). I too saw the show in London a few weeks ago and it's just fantastic! Although all the music is new, it does still have the same feel as the film and every single song is so catchy that you can't help but hum the tunes as you leave the Theatre! But if you...
Published on 31 July 2009 by C. J. Rhydderch

3.0 out of 5 stars Plodding along
I love sister act the film and am going to see this show which may improve my opinion of the music on this CD. Apart from one or two tracks this is quite monotonous, very few of the songs go anywhere and certainly don't compare to the songs from the film. It's 'ok'
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by Scott Somerville

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sister Act (Audio CD)
If you have loved the film and seen the musical live I suggest that you treat yourself to this cd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Dec 2012
Amy (South West, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sister Act (Audio CD)
Bought this after going to see the production, is a great momento from the night and makes me smile every time i listen to it! good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Theatregoer, 23 Sep 2012
This review is from: Sister Act (Audio CD)
For anyone who saw this show, this is a great keep-sake. Great songs for a real feel-good show. Beautifully packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sister Act Musical, 28 July 2012
I was originally disapointed when I heard that the music in Sister Act the Musical was different to the films but soon changed my mind. Upbeat and fun show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Class (Sister) Act!, 17 April 2012
R. Fox "Raccie" (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sister Act (Audio CD)
This cd is first class! The joyfulness presented by the Cast on stage is certainly reflected and captured on the disk.I feel like I am watching the show everytime I listen to the recording!

3.0 out of 5 stars Plodding along, 19 Oct 2011
Scott Somerville (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!!!!, 23 Nov 2010
P. Hulme - See all my reviews
"Sister Act" Sister Act
Seen the stage show, at the London Palladium, three times, absolutly magic, the music and the show is so much better than the film. We did actually see Whoopi Goldberg as the Mother Superior, a litle dissapointing, we did think that Sheila Hancock was much better. Patina Miller as Deloris, was wonderful. Just cannot stop playing the CD, an absolute must for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like being at the show, 28 April 2010
This review is from: Sister Act (Audio CD)
I saw Sister Act the Musical at the London Palladium last week and as soon as I got home I ordered the soundtrack. It did not disappoint in the slightest and it was like reliving the whole show. I could happily play this album over and over again. The cast sound amazing, the band sound amazing. Simply amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Take Me To Heaven..., 2 April 2010
BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT

I have to admit I really didn't fancy this but went to see the London production at The Palladium. It is without doubt the best show I've seen and I include Mis, Phantom, Blood Brothers, Cats, Saigon in that.

The cast album reflects the show brilliantly

If you've not seen the show, go!

If you've seen the the show, buy the album.

Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister Act CD, 6 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sister Act (Audio CD)
I saw this musical in London and had to buy the CD. This was the best price I found. I am delighted with it, price and delivery cost and speed.

Sister Act
Sister Act by Original London Cast Recording (Audio CD - 2009)