on 29 November 2015
I was really disappointed with this product. I will be the first person, even after buying this bag, to recommend MAM products. Their bottles are unique and were the one thing that helped Chester's colic and bringing up his wind. The thermal bag states it will keep a bottle warm for up to 4 hours. Every time we use it, the bottle it cold within 2 hours. We still use it as there are no other products for the MAM bottle shape, but it really doesn't keep his bottles warm.
on 6 January 2014
I like to have the right bag to fit the bottle, as I have a couple of different ones I use. Thought this would be the answer to my prayers, as most thermal bottle holders aren't especially long. I am disappointed because the neoprene is pretty flimsy and it doesn't seem very well made overall.
on 10 June 2016
Product dimensions stated are wrong. Measuring the outside of the thermal bag they are really 220mm High x 104mm Wide (at widest point) x 67mm Deep (at deepest point).
I had bought this to keep ordinary bottles of drink cold (water, fanta etc.) and measured them before purchasing this item. While you can slide them in easily the bottle top is too high to zip the thermal bag up. If the bag was the stated size then they would go in easily.
I'm going to have to return it.
on 10 February 2013
Fits all sizes of the bottles and will be big enough to fit food too when we get to that stage. Love it has a clip on it as well as Velcro . Found with other brands after continuous use that Velcro sometimes becomes less effective and I've lost bottles this way. They are of decent make and have wiped clean easily. Have recommended these to other people even when they are not using the mam bottles like we are- oh and we love the mam bottles
on 10 March 2012
This was bought for a present, and it does it's job good really well. The mum of the baby thought that this was great as the bottle of milk was kept at the same temperature hours later after she had prepared the babies bottle.
on 21 December 2011
This is the 3rd one I've bought and I still love the MAM thermal bags. I find that they keep the hot liquids warm for a good few hours and it's really easy to attach to the pram.
on 14 January 2013
I bought this when I switched from Tommee Tippee bottles to Mam bottles, but I was disappointed to discover that this bottle bag doesn't actually keep the bottle warm! Complete waste of money.
on 20 May 2015
As described and seen in picture. Four stars because milk doesn't stay hot for long. If your baby isn't bothered by this, then this is a great item, easy to use.
on 30 January 2014
Doesn't keep milk warm long enough at all. This bag is terrible! Useful if you want to keep milk warm for perhaps an hour but that's it!
on 5 March 2015
Have used this So many times when out and about. I use boiling water straight from the kettle and this keeps the water hot for hours!