5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens tap shoes
I found the product very good, exactly as described, but better quality than I had expected.

I made a bit of a mistake with the choice of size (for my granddaughter)but the lovely lady at the office could not have been more helpful, so ignore those few gripes about sizes, they obviously never asked!

A definite recommendation, just assume all sizes...
Published on 20 Feb 2011 by GDad

2.0 out of 5 stars capezio pink tap shoes.
Much too narrow, my grt grandaughter couldnt get her toes in and she was heart broke. She kept saying just let me try again, finally i showed her the screen to pick some more, but no pink ones. I ordered white Roch ones and they are perfect with pink none slip ribbon replacing the laces. She didnt want to take them off when they came.
Published 8 months ago by nannan kath

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens tap shoes, 20 Feb 2011

A definite recommendation, just assume all sizes for these shoes will come up "American".

5.0 out of 5 stars First tap shoes, 24 Jan 2012
Lovely tap shoes!! bought for my 7 yr old who has just started tap dancing, these make an ideal 1st pair. I ordered a size 11.5..her shoe size is 11..they fit beautifully, with a bit of room for growth. Shes very happy - and so am I. They look good on her feet, and she finds them very comfortable to wear. Would recomend these to anyone who is looking for a 'first' pair of tap shoes.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tap Shoes, 8 Jan 2011
Ben the Cat (West Yorks, UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter has had these for nearly a year now and, for once with her footwear, she has grown out of them rather than wearing them out - despite weekly use, they still look in great condition and have worn really well. Sizing was spot on, we just ordered her normal shoe size (with an extra half size for a bit of growing room) and they were fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Tap shoes, 30 April 2014
I wanted a tap shoe that was quite soft as my daughter is only 3, this is a lovely tap shoe although quite narrow so would go a whole size up from their real shoe size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great children's tap shoes, 6 April 2014
A M Skae (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter (aged 3 years) absolutely loves this pair of tap shoes. Her dance school use them and they fit perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars capezio pink tap shoes., 26 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars dancing queen, 25 July 2013
bought these for my grandaughter 3yrs who loves to dance with clicking shoes on (my high heels lol) only problem she wont take them off and wonts to wears them to nusery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 17 Jun 2013
Good quality and look very pretty. Careful when you buy used ones as the size needs to be converted from US to UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 10 May 2013
Bought or my 4 year old as she has started tap lessons. She loves thm and evn wears them round the house. Hey look good and delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loves them, 17 Mar 2013
Bartleby (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Five stars because the size stated was correct but also because my niece for whom they were bought loves them. The shoes come sturdy steel soles for tap dancing. The finish is excellent, in pink. These are ideal for the aspiring ballerinas in all the little girls (and boys).