Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.98+ Free shipping

on 12 January 2015
I bought this after looking at the favourable reviews.
I had damage to my upvc front door that looked like it had been shot with an airgun.
After picking out all the loose bits and digging out the polystirene interior I was left with a hole about the diameter of a new 10 pence piece and about 15mm deep.
I mixed a small amount to get the feel of things a few days earlier as suggested.
I mixed enough with a little bit of water on my hands, probably for too long, but as both parts are white you can't really tell if its mixed or not.
I packed it into the hole and smoothed off with a plastic blade (the type used for car body filler) leaving it a little proud.
After 24 hours I went over it with some wet & dry paper wrapped around a block of wood, and finished off by buffing up with a bit of car polish.
The result? A completely invisible repair with no shrinkage, and the white of the filler matches the door perfectly.
My wife's reaction? " You clever sh#t" Must be ok then.
I
on 14 October 2015
Used this to repair a crack running round the whole plug hole in a white, rough-finished, plastic kitchen sink. It's done the job beautifully.

It's super-workable and with wet fingers you can get an ultra smooth finish to it. The only downside is it takes a few hours to start firming up and until then you've got to be careful not to mark it by accidentally touching it, or dropping something on it. Basically it's superb for fixing damage to hard (white for this version of milliput) materials like crockery or sinks or basins etc. Excellent value too (versus cost of a new sink!) and arrived in only a couple of days.

Update, March 2016. This stuff can (not always, only sometimes I've found) turn from pure white to a sort of off-white / magnolia colour. Easy to fix though, just smear with thick bleach, leave for few mins, wipe bleach off and it returns to white. Wouldn't bother painting it but would recommend the bleach treatment.
on 7 January 2013
I once used this to fix two small holes in a fibreglass bath made by dropping a wooden framed mirror into it. The process of mixing the two sticks is less fiddly than you might imagine, and once mixed the product was easy to work with. The fact that it was a bath repair was handy since this product can be smoothed more easily when wet. Once set this really is rock hard, but did not become brittle or crack.

The repair held until I moved out of the flat five years (and many baths) later, and may even still be there...

Have just bought some of the black version to fill in a cracked marble hearth.
on 28 May 2015
All I can say is I had a big hole in my UPVC front door looked awful, insurance pain in the neck, repair stupid price and long wait. I saw this on Amazon reviews good so I gave it a try. I now have no hole and really if you did not know it was there then you would never know there was a hole in the first place. I feel like an expert in repairing double glazed doors!!!!!!!!!! cause I am not kidding you cannot really see where the hole was. So if you have a hole in your door or window UPVC frame use this.
on 27 June 2011
This filler is amazing - have used it on both wooden furniture to repair damaged mouldings and also repaired broken pottery. It hardens like rock, can be sanded, filed and painted. Excellent product.
on 6 April 2014
This product is just magic - does what it says on the "tin", and was rock-hard within 24 hours.Easily dealt with all the chips on an enamel bath.
on 17 May 2010
I have used this product for years - not as a toy but a high quality filler. Easy to work and long lasting.
on 26 August 2015
One of the best features of this product is being able to work this for a good period of time before it starts setting, unlike many alternatives which have a fairly rapid setting time. Another good point is that water can be used to wet this paste to assist molding the repair. This is my second purchase.
on 29 May 2015
Brilliant. Used to repair two small cracks in my bath. Sets rock hard and is there to stay. It is very white and doesn't match the bath white but not a major problem and certainly much cheaper an less hassle than a new bath!
on 11 March 2016
Good product , mended a crack in the back underside of upper part of a toilet pan where the flush water comes down. Sealed it nicely and didn't have to make look good as was hidden but did the job just fine .