on 6 February 2010
These were for my Grandsons for Christmas, ages 3 in March and 5, they have had great fun with them as these Walkie Talkies are quite large and ideal for small hands, they are also very solid and well made, and if they accidentially get dropped in the bath it's no problem as they are waterproof.
These were well worth the money as the Grandchildren have had a great time with them, they help with their communication skills, and have great play values aswell.
on 19 November 2010
My 5 year old was very excited to get these Ben 10 walkie talkies, but they just don't seem to be very effective. Perhaps our house is just well insulated, but they don't work over much distance. To the next door room seems fine but anything beyond that and there is no reception. This then makes the point of the walkie talkies a bit useless. When reading the instructions it does state that they work best in an open space with no obstacles- what's the point of that?
on 17 July 2011
I bought this for my 3 year old and it was a big disappointment. The reception is poor and u have to be so close to speak that it defeats the purpose.
on 20 November 2011
I bought these last year for my five year old son. They are the definition of tat. You could hardly hear the other person due to the crackling and you couldn't go any distance. They ended up in the bin after a very short time. Complete rubbish.
on 17 March 2012
I ordered this item for my son at christmas. as he had lots of toys he has only just opened these to play with them and they dont work!the light on one of the walkie talkie doesn't work and there is no connection to the both of them so useless! very dissapointed!
on 10 January 2012
These Walkie Talkies were poor quality and one did not work - They were a Christmas Present for my 5 year old Grandson and he was very disapointed when they proved not to work
I would not recomend them
on 1 December 2011
Simple to use but great fun. My grandsons are really into Ben10 and now spend a lot of time talking to each other on the walkie talkie around the house and garden.
Packaging was fairly robust, important for me as it had to be sent direct. Delivery was as predicted and in time for a birthday!
on 8 June 2012
This product was bought by my brother for my son for Christmas. They barely worked for the first few times they were played with room to room by my four year old. A great deal of static and fiddling with buttons to get them to work at all, even a few metres apart outside. After a couple of days, one stopped working completely. A disappointing gift, and a disappointed 4 year old left with a broken Christmas present. Would not recommend this product.
on 29 December 2009
Bought this as a gift for my nephews. The 5 year old found it hard to understand and the 7 year old kept shouting at him to hold the button down. So definitely for the older child but we all had great fun with it.
on 27 December 2011
30 seconds after opening on Christmas day and one of them stopped working entirely. Really disappointing and very poor workmanship!