5.0 out of 5 stars Aveda Be Curly
Published on 21 Nov 2010 by wzy

3.0 out of 5 stars CONDITIONS WELL.... BUT
Published on 14 Nov 2011 by avid ravid

5.0 out of 5 stars Aveda Be Curly, 21 Nov 2010
I have been using this product for several years now and really rate it. With natural curly hair this is how it works best for me. I use it with Aveda 'Confixor' (AVEDA CONFIXOR (250ml)) which should be applied after towel drying your hair and then gently combed or brushed through to make an even application. Next 'ruffle' your wet hair so that it does not remain wet and straight after the combing. I then apply 'Be Curly' when my hair is nearly ready for drying. You don't need much. Squeeze a toothpaste sized amount of Be Curly on to one palm, rub both palms together and then gently touch it in to your hair through your nearly dry curls. Dry using an alternate warm and cool hair dryer setting, (I've even hung upside down when my hair is longer!) running your fingers through the curls and gently massaging your scalp in the warm air. If you don't want to use a hair dryer or its warm summer time, make sure you finger dry your curls, again massaging your scalp and scrunching the curls. Voila!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 22 Feb 2012
This is by far the best product I've ever used for curly hair - and believe me I've used them all! As with all hair products I've learned the hard way that 'less is more', so a 20p size works best for medium/shoulder length hair if you want to avoid the 'crispy' effect. I've found it works best on wet hair, then wrap up in a towel (micro towels are great as super absorbent) for a few minutes, shake out, scrunch a bit and then leave well alone if you've got the time otherwise use a diffuser on a very low setting (i use the lowest setting on a blow heater at head height!). Try and resist the urge to fiddle with your hair because the more you touch it the more you disturb the hair shafts and the tiny bits stick up instead of lying flat, which make your curls end up looking frizzy. It is pricey but worth it because it lasts for ages. Oh, and as with all Aveda products, it smells divine!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best for natural curls, 27 Jun 2011
S. Jarvis (UK) - See all my reviews
Been using this product since it first launched and it is wonderful for my curly hair, I find it best used on very damp hair, I use an almond size amount on my long hair and let hair dry naturally, when it is dry (it will feel slightly crunchy) I start scrunching into curls and am left with soft, perfect curls!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curls, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer 200ml (Personal Care)
I can only say that it would be nice to be able to buy it cheaper. It really enhances my curls.
Fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works on my hair, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer 200ml (Personal Care)
I love this product as it reminds my hair to be really curly and not straight frizz,it also smells fresh

5.0 out of 5 stars be curly curl enhancer, 15 Dec 2011
i have been using this product for years on my curly hair and its the best there is. defines curls and tames frizz on any length and style. if i havent got a spare in the drawer I panic!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Aug 2011
Does what it says and boosts curls nicely. I get best results if I only lightly dry with a hairdryer, then scrunch in some more product and leave to dry naturally. I do usually have to use a serum to finish, so only awarded 4* as it would be nice to have an all in one product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer 200ml (Personal Care)
I use this product after washing my hair and before blow drying it and it really helps to define my curls. I have fine permed hair and it really helps to give them bounce and define the curls. I was happy with my first purchase and so bought this again. It is expensive but I use only a little each time so it goes a long way.

3.0 out of 5 stars CONDITIONS WELL.... BUT, 14 Nov 2011
avid ravid (Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you have extremely curly hair, this product will condition it superbly, however if you have wavy hair that you wish to enhance try VO5 Curl Power (not the Mousse). It is very hard to get hold of these days (Alberto assure me they still make it but the Mousse seems to be more widely stocked) it is a curl enhancer that really works, if I put it on my hair damp, curls seem to appear as if by magic (far cheaper too). The Aveda smelt lovely and left my hair well conditioned, but it did not enhance my waves and meant that scrunching just bulked it out rather than enhancing curls. I wont be buying this particular Aveda product again, but I still like many of their others, I guess its just what suits our individual hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 28 Jan 2014
L. Walker (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer 200ml (Personal Care)
Been using this (along with the Aveda's Confixor) on my curly hair for a number of years now, and it's by far the best product combination I've used (and I've tried a LOT). Good for defining the curls and getting rid of the frizz. When I bought it, it was also cheaper than Aveda's website (usually £18.50) so 5/5

Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer 200ml