5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, amazing, amazing
I recently had blond highlights on top of over processed long dyed brown hair. I use straighteners, have naturally curly hair and it was looking really bad/ breaking/ really dry ( to the point where I was considering having it cut off)
I did my research and purchased this product after having used the oil and being pleased with that.
It is a lot of money to...
Published on 18 Jun 2011 by F.D.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy without trying in a salon
Dont buy this product without trying it in a salon! I ordered it because i thought my hair can do with a bit more shine and lustre. my hair are naturally dense, shiny and healthy. however this product did NOT suit my hair. it makes my hair look frizzy, dry and lifeless. we all have different hair types and my advice will be you should try this product in a salon to make...
Published 2 months ago by Sonia W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, amazing, amazing, 18 Jun 2011
This review is from: MOROCCANOIL Intense Hydrating Mask 500ml / 16.9 oz (Personal Care)
It is a lot of money to spend but actually you only need a teaspoon or so. Have to say that my hair looks and feels fantastic - like i've had a hairdressers treatment on it but better.
It does take some washing out but does rinse out. If you are wondering about this product - don't wonder - just buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing hair saving product!, 19 Jan 2012
I usually would be hesitant to spend this much money on a hair product, however my hair was in need of serious help! after many years of dying, bleaching, blow drying and straightening it had finally given up and i was left with brittle, snapping, straw-like hair that i couldnt do anything with. This product arrived promptly was well packaged and smells gorgeous. i use it every time i wash my hair, aiming to leave it on for at least 10 minutes. Although my hair still isnt perfect, i have a lot less breakage, and it feels softer, smoother and stronger. I definately think this is worth the money and you dont need to use a lot, so it does last a long time. will definately buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars First time I tried it and got very good results, 7 Oct 2013
I used this treatment for the first time, and I can not complain. It really works!!!!!!! My hair looks much nicer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 Sep 2013
Lovely mask. What are smell. I bought for my sister and she love it. Buy it, you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works, 9 Oct 2013
A. E. Eldred "Ang" (uk) - See all my reviews
This product is excellent. I was introduced to it at the hairdressers but then discovered this extra large pot on amazon. Worth the money as it lasts for months and months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Heaven, 22 Aug 2010
I love all the Moroccan oil products - they are fabulous really sink into the hair leaving no greasy residue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
excellent ,thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
Very Good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Lovely And Conditions Beautifully, 11 Jun 2014
This is just a gorgeous treatment and really leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing afterwards. I also had the Moroccanoil hydrating shampoo but I personally feel it strips the oils from my hair so I use this with another less harsh shampoo and I'm more than happy with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moroccan oil - Hydrating mask, 9 Jun 2014
Excellent for my think, course & tight curly hair. Really hydrated leaving more hair soft, conditioned & much more managable. I highly recommend this product

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›