5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent needles
These needles are excellent to knit with, very smooth and no snagging on the wool. It is a very versatile system as the needles are very easily interchanged and the cables can also be used as stitch holders with the locking ends.
Published 23 months ago by Pearl

Published 14 months ago by Fiona Law

1.0 out of 5 stars KnitPro 3.25mm Nova Interchangable needles - WRONG SIZE BY .25mm EVERY TIME, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: KnitPro 3.25 mm Nova Interchangeable Normal Circular Needles, Silver (Kitchen & Home)
Badly done KnitPro! Your 3.25mm needle tips are coming up as 3.5mm on needle gauges (and I tried four different makes of gauges!) I have ordered and returned and received replacements but all three pairs of 3.25mm needle tips have measured 3.5mm although clearly packaged as 3.25mm. I have had an email conversation with KnitPro's customer services advisor (because there is no option on their website to telephone them) and at first I was given the standard 'have them replaced for free' line. When I pursued the issue, I was asked how I was using my needle gauge. I replied with an explanation of how but am still waiting for a reply. I have a feeling I won't be getting one. The big issue I have with KnitPro is they are still churning out 3.25mm needle tips in the wrong size!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent needles, 13 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal KnitPro interchangeable needles, 30 July 2014
Ordered these as a replacement for a pair that I had knelt on and broken one (wooden ones). These arrived very promptly and are better with the yarn that I am using as the wooden ones (held) onto it a lot. Also it was slightly splitty and the etal ends are better with that so now knitting faster.

i have been converted to circular needles and will be using these for a long time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitter's must have, 23 Jun. 2014
Just love the feel of these needles another great addition to my range of KnitPro needles and cables. Use Interchangeable Needles all the time now after years of traditional knitting needles

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting Needles, 19 Jun. 2014
Mrs. J. A. Archer (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I love these Nova Interchangeable they are so smooth and the join enables the stitches to slip over without problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good needles, 15 Mar. 2014
I'm glad to have received these but wished they were included with the interchangeables set. But they turned quickly and will be a useful addition to the set I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good needles, 18 Feb. 2014
Bought to supplement a set as a gift, the recipient is thrilled with it and says they knit really smoothly. Would definitely recommend this make

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Dec. 2013
Lovely and easy to use, I'm still a bit of a beginner with knitting but would definitely recommend them to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit Pro Needles, 28 Oct. 2013
I love all the knit pro range and use them all the time. I have started using the stainless steel as they are smooth and longlasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best needles in the World, 20 Oct. 2013
Mrs. F. C. Williams (South West UK) - See all my reviews
I love the Nova interchangeable needle tips. They are so versatile and take up very little storage space. Joined to the KnitPro cable, available in a choice of lengths and you can't go wrong, Whether knitting in the round or replacing straight needles these are the most comfortable, smooth needles I have ever used.