5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I hadn't ridden a bike in over 20 years, so when I bought a new bike, I wanted to be prepared for any eventuality on the road. After some research on bike sites and on amazon, I opted for this multi tool, especially since it has a chain breaker which everyone I talked to recommended.

When I received it I was relieved to find that all the nuts and bolts on my...
Published on 13 May 2010 by F. Camilleri

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy
Good manufacture and useful.
Published 15 days ago by Héctor C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on newer bikes., 9 Aug 2012
This review is from: VeloChampion Bike 'Gooj' Multi Tool 18 with Chain Splitter and Carry Case. (Misc.)
Bought this because I actually needed a chain breaker and for the price I thought why not have a new multi tool at the same time,the chain breaker works great and the multi tool fits everything on my new bike,however it doesn't have any spanner's to fit my old bike,when I looked at the picture,what looks like a spanner set is actually spoke spanner,its still good though,I just have my old multi tool on me when I ride my old bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money set for occasional use, 20 Sep 2011
Corb2000 (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Needed the M10 spline bit in this set to do a single simple job on my VW. The set arrived quickly and enabled me to get the job done at minimal cost. It is in a handy plastic case and cost a fraction of what was available in Halfords and the price of the single bit from the VW dealer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wee tool, 21 May 2014
Has a lot a tooling in one place. It has bailed me out of very tight situations in remote places on more than one occasion! A bit on the weighty side, if that bother you, but not bad quality and great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Gifts for serious cyclists., 27 Aug 2012
These two (bought a pair) were gifts to two friends, and they both appreciated the quality and size of this tool. They are experienced cyclists and knew that this item was quality built and would serve them for many a mile/years of use. Would not hesitate to purchase these items again for other keen cyclists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little tool, 17 April 2012
Mr. A. H. Robinson "Adam" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time, well made with solid feel - used a few times
Getting access to some of the smaller tool bits is a bit fiddly - but wouldnt stop me recommending
Good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Multi Tool, 10 Nov 2011
Good value tool. Great quality, just what I was expecting. Highly recommended. I had looked for an all round bike tool, choose this one because of its good reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Max bi,e 'gooj' multi tool 18, 27 Oct 2011
Excellent product! Fast delivery as well!
This tool is fantastic, reasonable price, small to carry around and every tool useful!
Cannot fault it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool, 6 Sep 2011
I have only used a few of the parts on the multitool but all have done the job, the chain tool fits my single speed 1/8'' chain with ease and can also be used to loosen tight links. The tool itself is compact (fits in your hand) and all the tools unfold with ease. Overall a decent quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars All-in -one answer, 23 Aug 2010
ALAN WOODS (UK) - See all my reviews
I have no idea whether I'll ever need all the bits in this kit, but it's reassuring to see how comprehensive it is. I've used a couple of the tools already, and they seem well made, though the Phillips screwdriver head wasn't quite big enough ideally for the rear reflector screw on the seat tube. It may be , in fairness, that the screw in question is not a standard bicycle mechanical size and it's certainly not mission-critical. The kit is neat and feels solid without being too heavy. With the discount for the other two Max products bought at the same time, it's even better value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanstatic on the road bike tool, 13 Nov 2011
Indispensable bike multi-tool! Just about everything tool you need while on the road. Does everything from your spokes up to fixing your 8mm hex bolt on the pedal. I had no problem splitting and put my chain back together with Shimano Dura-Ace 9-Speed pins, even has a little tyre lever if you ever need one. A cracking little multi-tool, well made, not that heavy (211g) for what it is, nice size, well worth the money. Get one and keep it in your emergency repair kit and you won't be disappointed because one day your gonna need it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›