Colour: Black/Pinstripe|Change

on 22 April 2015
I don't know how I survived without this for so long. So handy to carry him about. Can't do it for long as he is getting quite heavy for me but use use it all the time. Great to drop them off to sleep if baby is cranky.
on 24 December 2015
The carrier itself is good quality and the instructions are fairly easy to follow on how to piece it together. However it states that it fits a baby upto a certain weight but I struggled to do it up around my 3month old and could hardly manage it on my own. I would say if you have a baby on the larger side, as mine is, I wouldn't recommend this one.
on 1 October 2013
I love it! It's soft on your shoulders and for baby, and she sleeps lovely in it! It feels very safe and sturdy too!
on 9 July 2013
Much easier to use than others on the market, very sturdy and quite easy once you get the hang of it. My wife went for an hour walk yesterday with it.
on 14 February 2015
Best carrier out there!
Walking my dog whilst keeping my baby in the Bjorn is no hassle. Doing a shop is no problem. Even on days when nothing is going right, I just pop the baby in the carrier and tasks that need doing because a lot easier. I love how close I have my son snuggled up to me. I used the Bjorn daily for months when my son was a newborn.
on 7 January 2015
Brilliant carrier! Perfect for crowded places where a pram would be a hassle! Baby is nice and snug inside & feels comfortable on!
on 28 February 2016
I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this but just glanced at the overall rating and thought it would be fine. My first reaction was that we were missing parts as there is no back support. The way this is setup means all the babies weight is distributed around your shoulders forcing you to lean forward. I wore this once and have decided it is less painful to carry my son minus this harness. Shame as I believe some of the other models are actually quite good. I would not recommend this version to anyone.
on 11 February 2016
Excellent quality. My 4 month old is well supported and comfortable. Always watching as I go around doing housework and then falls asleep. Can also feed whilst he's hanging in there good for colic as he is upright. Really easy to put on and take off. No more aching arms and back. My husband wouldn't be without it. Wish I got it sooner
on 30 January 2015
Brilliant carrier. My husband always says that this was made for men and not women. It's very strong and the baby feels very comfortable in it. We no longer use the pushchair when out and about and I always make sure I have this carrier on my car boot. Baby, mummy and daddy are very happy :-)
on 19 January 2016
Nice and easy when your little ones are small without waist support.