5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking
Inside has surely got to be one of the finest horror movies of our time.A film that has it all;tension,drama,emotion and two outstanding performances by Beatrice Dalle and Alysson Paradis.I love the score for the film aswell.The gentle,melancholy piano(which we hear when Sarah is looking at pictures of her dead husband)is haunting and effectively understated.It perfectly...
Published on 21 Jun. 2011 by Shred Head Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars Les Francais Adore Le Gore
Now, buying a movie without check what year it was made in, that's pretty reckless in my opinion. But to buy one without check what language it was made in? That displays a level of idiocy which i just can't relate to.
For instance, there is an Israeli film called Big Bad Wolves for which one chap, so incensed by his own inability to buy a dvd without cocking the...
Published 23 days ago by Mr NS Shark

2.0 out of 5 stars no worththe money, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Inside [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
not worth the money these film are so crap it make you want to return them to back to where they came from

3.0 out of 5 stars ok film, 16 Jan. 2014
Graham k (portsmouth ;uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inside [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
got this for my daughter she loves this type of film so when i asked for her opinion she its ok but not what she was expecting as for quality cant make comment as iv never seen it

1.0 out of 5 stars pure sickening, 16 Nov. 2010
C. scott "chunky lady" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inside [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
In my opinion this film tipped the scale when it comes to entertaining. The whole film is about a young woman who is about to give birth to her child. This thing for a woman starts her intent on killing her by the bloodiest way she can, which truly made me fast forward for the most part the whole film because the fact she was heavily pregnant just did'nt agree with me. The ending was so far fetched it just made me feel unwell. The director should be in a mental hospital and the 2 female actors too. After watching it I snapped it in 2 and binned it as it wasn't a film anyone I know will see. I enjoy horrors but that wasn't it was bloody disgusting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely graphic gore and slaughter, 15 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Inside [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Had I known just how bloody this was going to be I would given it a miss. I shall not be watching this again as it will be consigned to charity.

1.0 out of 5 stars just didn't shock me at all, 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Inside [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I'm a huge horror fan, and I watched this film earlier today.
I found it rather predictable and for this type of horror, it was very badly written.
These type of horror's are suppose to be shocking due to the real-ness factor (no demon, no serial killer that has super human powers etc), but this was very sloppy and badly executed. For me that made this just funny, and rather disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst ever!, 26 Mar. 2012
D. S. Edens "Amin" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inside [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Please do not waste your money buying this DVD if you want to avoid dissapointment! Cheap and nasty film ever made! Why bother!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 17 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Inside [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Couldn't tell you much more than the fact that we both fell asleep after trying to watch this incredibly tedious film that wasn't even in English! The title is English and most of the written words up there are in English, but the soundtrack is in French. Extremely irritating, but then I don't think even dubbing would have saved it - that's probably why nobody's actually done it!

Inside [DVD] [2007]
Inside [DVD] [2007] by Julien Maury (DVD - 2009)