5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection
I've used this adapter every day for just over a month now, both with a 40" HD TV and a 24" monitor on a late 2008 Macbook Pro and it works absolutely perfectly.

Published on 25 July 2009 by Marvin K.

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, looks nice but doesnt work
Good points:

- quick and safe delivery from vendor - kudos
- looks nice slim and matches apple design

Bad points:

Published on 18 Nov 2010 by pd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 25 July 2009
This review is from: Cablesson® Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with Audio (Electronics)

The adapter has a solid professional build, with a slight off-white colour. At the time of purchase it was the cheapest adapter available (and probably still is) and I'm glad I didn't decide to go for one of the more expensive ones. The connections are well designed and feel tight when plugged into the Macbook Pro and HDMI. The adapter itself stays at a good temperature level compared to my Mini-DisplayPort to DVI adapter which tends to get fairly warm. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone thinking about getting a Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI adapter. In my opinion, you simply can't go wrong with this one. Free Shipping included.

5 out of 5 stars for Product, Price, and Delivery time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 18 Jan 2010
Have been using this for some time!!

Have not found any problems at all. Not even in the form of the device heating up! It just works and works.

Fast speedy delivery :)

Why apple has not done one yet i have no idea! But this works buy it you wont be disappointed!
:-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 30 Nov 2012
Just perfect!
had received and in 1 min had installed and started to watch image and sound on my tv!
really easy to connect Mac and Tv!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jun 2011
I have a Mac book pro new edition (Early 2011) and this one works like a treat. Just connected my Sony TV through a HDMI cable and the output is absolutely brilliant.
Love it for the quality and it is the cheapest available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costumer service, 3 Nov 2009
I bought this adapter/converter by mistake (I thought my MacBook had a Mini DisplayPort while it actually was a Mini DVI-Port), so I had to return it. The item got sent back and so did my money, it really made my life easier because it was my first Amazon purchase and I didn't want it to be a failure. The price is also amazingly low compared to the Apple Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and sturdy, 3 Sep 2011
Johan Basberg (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The adapter is exactly as I hoped, much better than I feared. If you need an adapter like this, you can't go wrong with this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, looks nice but doesnt work, 18 Nov 2010
Good points:

- quick and safe delivery from vendor - kudos
- looks nice slim and matches apple design

Bad points:

- My old cable (RIP) worked immediately with plug in (neet brand). Yet this one doesn't give any signal to the LG flatscreen tv from my MBP and thus means is pretty redundant. Am investigating to see if this is the cable or something else, but my old cable that despite being broke, still gives some sort of reading.
So maybe worth sticking to a different brand from now on.