on 30 January 2010
Who wouldn't want a lampshade made from crystal beads and giant sequins? - It's amazing! Cast such beautiful light and shadow, and if it catches a breeze or warm air it shimmers. Genuinely easy to fit - even to kitchen and bathroom fittings and due to it's shaping at the top; appears to be emerging straight from the ceiling (only when used on these high-line fittings obviously). Looks great with low-energy bulbs too; and such a bargain price. Excellent.
on 14 March 2011
This item arrived in very quick time and it went so well with my hall decoration it was unbelievable. the beautiful shadowing effect that is gives is outstanding especially when the door is left open and the light breeze gives it a slow delicate movement. Everyone who comes into my home admires it. Before when I had an ordinary light shade no one seemed to notice it but now it is the first thing they look at. I have also purchased the same chandelier in three colours, one silver for the dinning room and one pink for my bedroom and they look stunning. I can't praise this item highly enough. It is well worth the money and looks more expencive than it is, in fact I am seriously considering purchasing another chandelier and redecorating the lounge to complement it. I would recommend anyone who is on the look out for a new light shade to buy this "Chic" Chandelier
on 22 April 2013
The product arrived in next to no time and what an outstanding product. I am so pleased with the quality and presentation of the shade and at such a bargain price you simply couldn't ask for more. A great addition to a newly decorated house, now with these shades its a home.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
on 11 August 2011
This is a very charming and stylish product which really adds something to a room, particularly when lit, although it also looks good unlit. Unlike one or two review comments, I found no trace of scratch marks on the metallic discs - those commenting in such a vein must have been unlucky, and should perhaps have sought a replacement. At its very modest price, this is extremely good value. It is well made and quite robust, and survived transit perfectly. A degree of care and patience is needed to separate all the hanging threads with their attached decorative discs and crystals, for hanging the shade - it arrives flat packed; but its the work of less than five minutes, and the shade is simplicity itself to attach to a normal light fitting once this is done. A great product at a great price.
on 27 October 2011
Great value for money - looks fab in my hallway and I'm really pleased. One review mentioned the cheap discs - they're not solid metal but then its not an expensive product! It looks good though, so I'm happy.
on 24 September 2010
Bought 3 of these lamp shades for my daughter for her new house they are very good value for money and looked really chic once they were put up and the crystals glitter and catch the light. would recommend these to someone who is looking for good value for money pretty lampshades that look like chandeliers.
on 20 December 2011
What can I say, cheap, effective and pretty nice when put up. If you are after a cheap way to get some trendy light shades, I would recommend these.
on 22 January 2013
Having read the brilliant reviews for this light fitting I was very much looking forward to it arriving and seeing if it was as good as everyone said. It was very quickly dispatched and arrived within a couple of days. It was very easy to put up and I was absolutely thrilled with the effect of the light and have had so many compliments from friends, who also cannot believe the price. I have seen very similar items in shops that cost much much more.
I would thoroughly recommend this product as it looks fabulous in over my stairs.
on 14 November 2011
Got this for an 11 year girls room it works really well would and she loves it made her day when i put it up look the busness
on 12 September 2011
love this, put it in my bedroom well worth the money easy to put up and lets lots of light through