on 3 December 2014
Partner bought one batch which was fine. I ordered another on opening pack it had absolutely no smell of apple cider at all. My partners sample made your eyes water when opening. Queried this with the supplier (Jersey based) who offered to replace when returned and would refund postage but after several e-mail exchanges it wasn't worth my while to take a trip and queue at the post office. In future will buy such product from high street retailer. I did e-mail Swanson who said that the product should have a slight to strong smell. Would be interesting to know if other purchasers have had the same experience?
on 6 January 2015
I have taken apple cider for a long time, and started buying Swanson about a year ago and the quality was great.
However I ordered amother bottle in October and it was terrible.
Absolutely no smell at all of apple cider (which normally the smell as soon as you open the bottle is so potent it really hits you)
And the colour of the powder was a dirty off grey colour. Normally is white.
I called the supplier and they thought it was a faulty batch and sent me out some more.....Unfortunately this was the same batch that was sent previously.
Eventually the supplier refunded me and asked me to post the tablets back so they could send them back to the supplier to investigate.
All at my inconvenience and still no decent product which is what I paid for!
Surely the supplier can be contacted and given the batch number to investigate themselves??!
If they were still sending out the same faulty batch them why should I have to queue at the post office to send their own product back!
Doubt I will order again.
on 10 February 2016
DO NOT TOUCH THIS SUPPLIER.
The first time the product was ok. Second time totally different , no pungent smell of vinegar. Opened capsules from the previous bottle and the bottle received now taste different. This is nothing but cheating to customers. Someone else have wriiten the same previously but I still gave them a chance.
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOYR MONEY.
on 7 April 2015
I've been using these for a couple of years now and my weight has dropped from 130kg down to 116kg
I can't attribute the total weight loss purely to these Capsules but they have helped kerb my appetite
i have recommended these to family and friends
on 3 December 2014
They are good. Until you compare them to another make, which works out cheaper. Instead of taking 6 of these you only have to take 2 of the others. The "high potency" is not quite an honest statement, if others are stronger and do not state it. Apart from that, it s a good product , I think.
on 26 February 2015
Excellent product, will definitely be buying again, as I have gut issues with my hypothyroid disease and low stomach acid this product as worked fantastic, no more bloating and feel generally a damn sight better overall now food is not sitting in my stomach slowly trying to break down. Thanks again Swanson
on 1 August 2015
Bought these having finished the Healthaid Cider Trim tablets - with great results - and wanted a cheaper alternative. Wish I hadn't, these capsules are huge and very difficult to get down, the smell of vinegar is overwhelming when you open the bottle and my attempt to ease taking them by putting in my morning smoothie has left me with a kale, banana and vinegar concoction!
False economy , will persevere with these as too tight to throw them away - and will update if I find they have benefits - but definitely going for the Healthaid ones next time.
on 24 May 2014
I have found these caps amazing, have re-ordered them several times. I first ordered them because a friend said they are supposed to be helpful for fibromyalgia, I had suffered for many years with debilitating illness. With it I also took Iodine 6 drops in milk in the morning, and 2 apple cider caps 4 times a day. Well I was amazed within a few days the pain was 50 per cent better, now to update several months on I cannot say I am cured but almost there, The bonus is I hadn't realised they are a slimming aid, so with little effort I lost half a stone. That was a real bonus. These caps do curb your appetite as well. So they are a miracle aid to me.
on 3 October 2014
I have only just started taking this product after a week of Cider Vinegar as a drink. This is recommended in the Margaret Hills SRN Book, Cider Vinegar, as a way of combating osteo-arthritis. To my way of thinking, the book makes excellent sense and requires one to drink Cider Vinegar three times a day. OK, it's only a small amount in water (with honey if you don't like the taste) but it's not always easy if you're on the move. These capsules seemed the obvious answer and definitely look and smell as though they are the same thing in a pill!! They're a lot more convenient and they spare me the extra calories of a spoon full of honey!! . Hopefully, the pills will work as effectively as the drink and I will soon be skipping rather than limping! If that happens, I will be back for many more!
on 30 March 2013
I bought it because it was stronger than the one I had been taking.
Excellent quality, and I will definitely keep it in my daily use.
Well posted and fast delivery. Thank you!

See one answered question