5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent "Cheese" Indeed!
Published on 9 Oct. 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars An alright book
Having been in an executive position and "been there" when the original cheese was moved this book is a fun parody but nothing more than an OK read. If you are not aware of the original cheeses don't even bother.
Published on 9 Feb. 2013 by David Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent "Cheese" Indeed!, 9 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This book does a marvelous job of satirizing the self-help bestseller "Who Moved My Cheese?" It is at times devastatingly funny and is not diminished by being American in setting and tone. "Who Cut the Cheese?" tells the story of tiny people and rats sharing a maze and competing for a bit of cheese; cheese which is meant to represent our goals in life. The "self-help" advice discovered along the way is uniformly hilarious. I particularly liked the list of other books written by the author ("Stilton Jarlsberg" indeed!) which are parodies of books by the author of "The One Minute Manager." Among my favorites: "The One Minute Manger: An Efficient Christmas Story." Very highly recommended, especially as a gift for anyone familiar with the original book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightfully Funny And Useful!, 7 Jan. 2001
By A Customer
Not only is Dr. Jarlsberg's book extremely funny, it also gives some hilariously accurate insights into how the world of business really works! I'm the head of a large organization, and I had very little use for Spencer Johnson's cartoonish "Who Moved My Cheese?" However, I will heartily recommend this delightful book to all of my 100,000 employees!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great laugh, 20 Sept. 2013
For those that know "Who moved my cheese" and "I moved your cheese" this book will have you in stitches and rolling on the floor with laughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 30 July 2013
This review is from: WHO CUT THE CHEESE? An Amazing Parody About Change And How We Can Get Our Hands On Yours (Kindle Edition)
Excellent purchase, good quality. Exactly what I wanted. I am still using it. Once finished, I will order another book.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you are too busy to read this, you NEED to read this., 21 Oct. 2011
The book has helped me to cope with changes in a totally different perspective and has changed the outlook of my career life to a more positive dynamic one. This can be infectious and may affect others in the team too. Grab the book and read it, you know you want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 31 May 2014
Easy and enjoyable book to read, I bought this book while on offer for 79p don't think it is worth anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 24 July 2013
I would recommend to anybody who is going through changes in their life, mine is through changes at work and it has really helped me to deal with it!

3.0 out of 5 stars An alright book, 9 Feb. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Business Book, 24 Jan. 2013
DMB "DMB" (Woking, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great book - bought to remind myself of it from training and reading years ago. Some relavant messages and a good reflection tool for HR professionals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Jan. 2013
I have read this in the passed and will probably read it again and again now I have it on my kindle