5.0 out of 5 stars really good value
I bought this for my granddaughters 2nd birthday,she absolutely loved it and couldnt wait for us to get it out of the box ,she kept playing as we took it out and takes it everywhere. It seems very well made which is just as well as it takes a bashing. It is educational as well, which makes it a very good toy. Delivery was very fast as well
Published on 19 Sep 2010 by june

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too happy
I got this for my 3 year old thinking it will be educational and fun since she so loves Peppa Pig. But I figured that it hardly has anything much to offer by way of learning. Just 3 letters a b and c, a few colors...counting till 5, identifying some Peppa Pig characters and some music. My daughter grew out of it on the 3rd day :-/

Would not recommend for 3 year...
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by Suvie

5.0 out of 5 stars really good value, 19 Sep 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 5 Dec 2010
K. Lonsdale - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
Bought this for my three year and although he isnt great at doing the games he does at the moment enjoy listening tothe music and pressing the buttons. Its something I know he will grow into and his five year old sister seems to be loving it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
my daughter loves this lap top, ideal for car travel and when you want to use the computer without little hands pressing all the buttons as they can get their own to play with. Will be good when she is a little older as it teaches colours, sounds and asks questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 May 2013
TGJelley (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
Bought this to have at my house for when my 14 month old grand daughter visits; she loves it, although she is too young to understand all the features on it the buttons are very easy for her little fingers and she loves the tunes it plays. Very good value for money. delivered well ahead of estimated date;

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab kids laptop, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
Great little laptop. My daughter is 3 years old and she loves it. Great for her picking up on the beginnings of her alphabet and numbers. I ordered for christmas and got it in plenty of time even with the snow about. Well packaged product, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning with Peppa, 4 Aug 2011
K. Berry "kazza-1" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
My son loves this, even when he didn't quite understand what he was meant to do on some of the games. He now loves getting the questions right. The laptop is still in top condition though it is transported all over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 2 Jan 2011
Anon (Claygate, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
I bought this for my niece who is 15mths, this is (in my opinion) a difficult age to buy for as most toys seem to be for three years and above, or for babies. This seems to be a good in between product for a baby just becoming a toddler & potentially pre - school. She seemed to really like the laptop but I have no idea on the longevity of this product, and whether she'll still find it interesting in a year or so...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too happy, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)

Would not recommend for 3 year olds...may be 1 or 2 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product for a reasonable price, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
Well packed, delivered in good time. A quality item that my 3 year old enjoys. Only negative is my daughter will grow out of this quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars arrived n good conditon. although not used yet as its for ..., 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Laptop (Toy)
arrived n good conditon. although not used yet as its for my nieces christmas present so am unable to comment on how good is. my order however didnt seem to come with an order summary/receipt thing which usually does come with my items?? has anybody else not had one with theirs? also does the product come with manufacturers instructions, i reall cant see without openining it which i dont want to do?

Peppa Pig My First Laptop