5.0 out of 5 stars dishwasher filter
quick and efficient service, good product which was exactly as described and cured our problem!
price very competitive, money well spent as now have functioning dishwasher
Published on 10 Dec 2011 by diana

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Part
I only wanted the fine filter and had to buy both. This would be better if they were available sepately
Published 12 months ago by M. Lockett

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: GENUINE NEFF DISHWASHER MICRO FILTER MESH - TWO PART - 427903
I was very pleased with the part and delivery, but.... I do wish, like other reviews, that I could have purchased the fine micro filter mesh on its own as it was the only part that had disintegrated that I needed. Now I have a spare part in the drawer doing nothing except taking up space. The cost did not reflect the correct item I really needed. It was the genuine item as stated and if we can only purchase the whole thing, then I do recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars dishwasher filter, 10 Dec 2011
price very competitive, money well spent as now have functioning dishwasher

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 9 Mar 2014
Used to fix the dishwasher, last filter was completely clogged up! What else can I say about it? It works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price is right, 9 Dec 2013
Good price replacement which has done the job. Easy to install the replacement. Delivery was very quick so generally good all round

4.0 out of 5 stars Dishwasher filter, 24 Nov 2013
The item is exactly what I ordered and required. Good price. Could only be bettered if the two pieces that make up the filter were available separately as it is only the flimsy part that fails.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fix, 4 Oct 2013
Our Neff dishwasher is 10 years old and used regularly. The only bit of the filter that was broken was the very fine nylon mesh outer. We could not replace that piece by itself so sadly had to pay up for the complete assembly. Having said that - 10 years regular usage is not bad going and we were able to get the replacement without trouble.

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Part, 8 Sep 2013
M. Lockett - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 May 2013
Did't actually need the whole unit (just the mesh) - but price OK, so was happy to buy the whole thing

4.0 out of 5 stars effective replacement, 25 Feb 2013
Like others I only really needed to replace the mesh filter, which had perished, but as it only comes as a set I purchased this for my Neff dishwasher. It fits perfectly and so far is looking good as a replacement. I would have given 5 stars but for some reason it was sent to me in loose a jiffy bag, which had obviously been knocked about, and the mesh plastic was bent. I was able to unbend it without damaging it further, but surely a simple box or even padding would be better?

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Jan 2013
Chris Odam - See all my reviews
The micro filter set appeared a little chunkier than the one originally fitted in the NEFF dishwasher but went in ok and was cheaper than a number of stockists of dishwasher spares.