5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality item
Good Quality item, arrived fast.Very pleased.Would buy again from this seller.
What I don't understand is that I have looked EVERYWHERE and NO-ONE sells just the flimsy outside micro filter on its own, the other internal bit will never break in a million yrs yet we are obliged to buy both,it's such a waste of my money and the world's resourses. Ok I'm done now!
Published 20 months ago by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars Part number 427903
I like most, just required the replacement screen filter part but as it's not possible to order that alone. I had to go for this seemingly pricey combined unit.

Published on 12 April 2011 by Geronimo

3.0 out of 5 stars Part number 427903, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter

The item arrived well enough and in good time. My only concern was that I'm not sure that this is a genuine Bosch part. It fits and does the job that's for sure. However The item came packaged in a Qualtex appliance spares box in a sealed plastic bag and the Image of the advertised part shows 'Blue Arrow Markings' on the plastic housing which appear to be the same as on 'MY' original Bosch part however the one which arrived is completely grey throughout. Also the steel mesh is slightly different in that the mesh grate holes seem larger than the original known Bosch part.

I'm not too fussed to be honest as the part fits and seems to do the job. Had I have been aware of this before buying I may have still gone ahead with this purchase but personal experience with OEM generic parts has proved to me that some are better than others so I just hope this part is one of the better ones.

I'd just like to inform others of my observations and findings to hopefully better aid their purchasing experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality item, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
Good Quality item, arrived fast.Very pleased.Would buy again from this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Micro filter - Bosch, 15 Sep 2010
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
Does what it says on the box. It replaced a failing filter in my dishwasher and works well.
It was well wrapped and delivered promptly. I would use this supplier again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pricey, 25 May 2010
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
I only wanterd to buy the mesh part as well, the whole thing is very pricey for what it is , especially since the original failed so quickly. This does not enhance Bosh's reputation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed that we could not just buy the outer micromesh, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
e were disappointed that we had to buy the whole filter when it was only the outer mesh that was broken. We had to buy this product and it came in good condition with no problems but felt as though we had been conned.

4.0 out of 5 stars spare part, 4 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
much cheaper than buying from bosch and a genuine part only issue is that we only wanted the inner filter and had to purchase the whole unit

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, 24 Dec 2010
J. Gill "jackie" (West London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
Just right, fits perfectly, quick service. Would prefer to be able to buy just the thin filter as that's the bit that needs replacing. Expensive - hence 4/5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Daylight Robbery, 13 Jun 2011
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
The items arrived very quickly and bravo at that! That's where the positive acknowledgement ends. The items were sold in sets and expensive for what they are especially when all I wanted was the mesh cylinder. It was daylight robbery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved my issues, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
I purchased this to replace the failed one in my dishwasher, it fits perfectly and is identical to the original one

1.0 out of 5 stars New but faulty, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
The product arrived on time, but was faulty on arrival.
The mesh on the inner (main) part was not attached to the plastic as it should forming a rather large gap rendering it useless.
The outher (fine) mesh was OK, and I had to combine it with my old inner mesh to form a complete and functional set.