on 20 October 2011
This ball sack is a handy way of holding your golf balls. By my reckoning it does bear a slight resemblance to a scrotum... which can be a bit unnerving. Out of modesty, I have placed a small pair of Hanes briefs over mine.
on 20 December 2015
I bought this as a gift for my brothers birthday as I wanted something golf related. I thought this looked a bit different and from the stories he tells about his poor performance i thought it quite fitting.
End result was he loved it and his golf buddoes also found it very amusing.
on 7 March 2016
Bought for the father in law as a joke present as he's a big golfer. Went down a storm. Also feels like a good quality product, and from what I've heard its attracted some attention on the driving range. Great idea for a product and high quality.
on 7 May 2014
I bought this as a joke gift but was surprised at the quality of it, definitely better than I expected. My friend uses it on a regular basis and hasn't had any problems with it. His golfing mates couldn't help but laugh when they first saw it.
on 24 November 2014
Brought this as a novelty stocking filler for my fella. I was actually quite surprised by the quality of the item. Can't wait for him to open it. I've shown it to a couple of friends and they think it's hilarious. Looking forward to seeing his face!
on 3 May 2016
As this was bought solely for the novelty factor I knew it would be an instant hit with my golfing mad 16 year old son.However I was left disappointed when the package arrived.It was much smaller than I was expecting (7" x 5 1/2") ,the product looked badly worn with many loose threads and didn't include any protective packaging apart from the Amazon box it was delivered in.Obviously this is intended as a fun gift and it's not really practical for carrying more than 2 golf balls.Then I decided to look inside the sack and that's where the real surprise was waiting for me.All nicely folded up was an instruction leaflet for a Lovehoney Basics Vibrating Butt Plug,unfortunately I'm not joking (seriously!),this actually happened,and no I wasn't drinking at the time.Needless to say I was extremely shocked at this discovery.Not something I would have liked my son to find in one of his presents on his Birthday.I'm obviously a very angry and slightly confused parent.
on 12 March 2014
It looks exactly like the pictures. Two 'golf balls' included (nice touch). Let's face it though, it's a novelty gift and other than the fun factor of having a scrotum hanging from your bag, or trailing along the ground from your trolley axle, it's not much use. Never ceases to raise a smile when people see it dangling.
To the manufacturer - can you make one to fit a bike saddle?
on 8 March 2013
bought this as a gift for someone for there christmas as he is a golf nut!!! loved the gift but was to embaraed to put it on his bag at first but his golf buddy went and got one too. had soooo many compliments about it :)
on 28 October 2013
Bought this as part of a golf-themed present for my brother's birthday.
He's the man who has everything and is very hard to please. However, he phoned me up as soon as he got this. He found it very funny. So, job done!
on 19 July 2013
Very, very funny. Would recommend to anyone who likes a laugh or likes to feel a ball sack in their hands at all times or just likes looking at them, which sounds or is a bit weird.
It arrived on time for a retirement present. . .