5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful smelling and softening
I am a fan of Burts Bees natural products and so tried this a few months ago for the first time. It smells gorgeous - really orangey but not fake and synthetic. It has a thick tacky consistency rather like Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour cream. You smooth it on your face and massage it in and then I take a muslin or a flannel rinsed in warm water and then wipe it all off...
Published on 24 May 2011 by nino

2.0 out of 5 stars average product
you think you smell the real orange on your face but no foam and sense of clean face. i won't buy this again
Published 2 months ago by mairoula

5.0 out of 5 stars All Orangey, 18 Dec 2013
Mrs. S. V. J. Sharman "Samantha" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
I love natural products so i'm a fan of Burt's Bees. I use this cleanser in the morning to cleanse my face as i believe cleansing is not just about taking your make up off at night. So just to clarify i have never used this to take off my make up. There is one reason why i have given this product 5 stars and that is because it is possibly the first face washing product i have ever used that doesn't leave my forehead dry and flaky once i'v rinsed it off (before i put moisturiser on). For that reason alone it deserves 25 stars! So i suppose it would be good for sensitive skin? I have combination to dry skin by the way.

Additionally it smells all orangey (obvious yes) so that makes a nice change. One down side is that i seem to have got through it quite quickly.

As for removing make up well if i was you i would use a cleansing balm like Ren, Botanics, Neals Yard, Balmology etc. because they are so thorough at removing everything BUT do what you want as you know your skin better than anybody. (i sound very bossy sorry for that).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
This cleanser really suits my dry, sensitive skin. Goes as long way, has a lovely, relaxing scent and gives me an excellent clean. Please keep producing it! A bit on the costly side but worth it if it suits you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleanser on the market!, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
I've tried a range of cleansers on my once eczema-prone skin over the years, but even Clinique products often left it feeling tight and irritated. Some years ago, a friend bought me a Burt's Bees "starter kit" , one that contained a small tube of the Orange Essence Facial Cleanser. I was a little apprehensive when I tried it, but can honestly say it worked a treat and I've enjoyed being able to rinse with water rather than use a wipe or cotton wool. My skin now looks and feels better than ever and I wouldn't use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
First off I like the scent of the product which I didn't find as strong as other reviewers said it would be. Doesn't lather at all but leaves skin very soft and sweet-smelling! I have oily skin which is sometimes prone to breakouts but this cleanser has in fact cleared my skin up. I'd recommend this product to everyone and will definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars SMells so good you'll want to eat it!, 28 Jan 2009
Kirsty Mcdonald "Krusty MacDaddy" (Norwich, Norfolk) - See all my reviews
Smells fantastic, leaves your skin so so soft and feeling fully refreshed. It doesn't dry skin out like most cleansers and is 100% natural.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
Lovely smells nice you only need a little face feels fresh after use. I would recommend this facial cleanser.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
A brilliant product. I have very sensitive skin and this seems to be the only thing I can use thats doesn't upset it. I use it daily and it does a great job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing wash off cleanser, 4 April 2010
Jayne E. Owen (Glossop, Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
This cleanser had mixed reviews when I first looked but I took the chance anyway. I find it a refreshing, wash off cleanser which is quite thick but works fine with water. I have found another Burts Bees cleanser that I prefer which is a creamy product but this one is good for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
As described

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful smell and happy skin, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (Personal Care)
I love Burt's bees products even though I have tried that many, the ones I know, I love...
I was running out of cleansing lotion and decided to go for something that wouldn't be so aggressive as most of the cleansers have alcohol in them...
I love the scent of orange and the fact that my skin feels cleansed in a gentle way by using this product...
I have also noticed that my skin is softer since I have started using it...

Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser