Size: Medium - 5/6 Years - 116cm|Change

on 27 August 2013
I'm very pleased with this Doctor's coat. I ordered the "Large" size for my tall 4 year old son. It fits him great but the arms are a little long. The fabric is good quality and the stitching is generally very neat. The coat is easy to fasten up as there are no buttons but instead four small pieces of Velcro. If you read through the other reviews you'll notice that judging the size is a little hard due to the "small", "medium" and "large" sizes. On the label on the inside of the Doctor's coat it say's "Large" and then underneath it say's 7-8 years old. However, I seriously doubt that this is much help to you as the item looks more like a 6-7 year old at maximum. The only help I can give you is the measurement of the "Large" Doctor's coat that I ordered for my son. You will still have to make a guess if you're going to order "small" or "medium" size but at least you'll have some information on which to base you're guess on. I lay the coat on a flat surface before measuring. Measuring from the back of the collar to the bottom of the coat it is 72cm. The width of the coat across the chest is 36cm. The length of the arms from the shoulder to the wrist is 42cm.
on 8 July 2013
This isn't the best quality item available, and that's reflected in the price, but I was hoping for something a little better. It's let down most by the 'mirror' which is very cheap looking. I think the parents of the little girl I bought it for were less than impressed!
I was really pleased with this doctor's lab coat, it's much thicker material than most of the thin rags which dressing-up clothes are mad from these days, you could actually wash it without it dissolving I would think. It looks great on as well, really looks the part! I would definitely recommend it as it's better made, better material and much more durable than similar items I looked at.
on 22 August 2011
Having been given a medical kit, a doctor's costume was just the thing needed to make the perfect 4-year old medical practioner! Good value and good quality.
on 7 June 2011
My grandson is a very articulate 3 year old with a passion for role play. He loves his doctor's coat and happily plays in it with his doctor's bag. We all regularly have our blood pressure and temperature taken and our hearts checked!
on 9 March 2012
Just the job.
The "mirror" doubles up nicely as an eyepatch
Arrr... the pirate doctor be seeing you now !

My little one is a skinny 5.5 yr old and this was a snug but OK fit.
on 26 March 2012
I gave this to my 4 year old grandson who enjoys wearing it a great deal. Only negative is that it isn't very generously sized.
on 19 April 2013
I got this for my SMALL 7 year old for a fancy dress party at school. I found that that it was sized more for a 4/5 year old than a 7 year old( It did say large). My son was looking forward to wearing it but too small. I did get a refund but I had to get another one from the high street fancy dress shops.
on 21 January 2012
Children lover it and went around wearing it for the rest of the day. Reasonable value for money and went well with the doctors kit and surgeons gown we bought as well.
on 17 January 2013
It's good quality, looks realistic and one size will last for years. I bought the medium size for my 3 year old as the small was out of stock and it is large on her but she still loves wearing it and it fits her big brother too.

See one answered question