5.0 out of 5 stars mrs j
Published on 25 Oct 2012 by joanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fizzy!
Couldn't wait to open this fizzy wine, but when I did, it came out of the bottle really quickly and went all over my naked thighs. I tired to lap as much of it up as I could, but I just ended up necking the rest from the bottle.
Made me do a big belch though.
Published 3 days ago by Jimmy Five Bellies

5.0 out of 5 stars mrs j, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: Armand de Brignac Gold Champagne in Black Presentation Box 75 cl (Grocery)
we got a bottle of this given for christmas last year i it took ages for me to pluck up the courage to open it got to say should of done it ages before this is the best champagne ever tasted and had a lot of expensive ones before if you like champagne save up and buy this one i will tell you its fantastic and you wont be dissapointed appart from when you want more because you will have to save up again then you will want to try the rose which is double the price

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fizzy!, 18 Dec 2014
Made me do a big belch though.
Snazzy box it came in has been handy to keep scraps of newspaper clippling in- mainly pics of busty celebs from The Star. Phwoar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct 2014
Ballers only drink

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best, 10 Aug 2013
Definetly the best champagne I've had this was the last one I'd tried out of the top end champagnes well worth the wait