5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, i can go out in the sun again
Published on 4 July 2010 by twickers mum

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
2.0 out of 5 stars Ultrasun once a day
We were recently in Turkey and Ulrasun had been recommend to me as I suffer along with my son from Prickly heat. I used this on my son however found it difficult to blend in and it left white - what I can only describe as rubbings or like white corn lice on your skin... He came out in prickly heat anyway and I needed to put at least two - three applications on as the sun...
Published 21 months ago by Looby Lou

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, i can go out in the sun again, 4 July 2010
I have not been able to go out in the sun for the past 18 years as i suffer from Polymorphic Light Eruption - very severe pickly heat!!!!! since i have started using this I have been on three foreign holidays - temp in Dubai was over 40 degrees and i have not had any reaction to the sunlight and instead have a golden tan... It is really fantastic and i now use it for my child going to school as its once a day. The glimmer formula is lovely and idea for british weather. I cannot recommend this product enough - it has changed the way we spend our summers!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun lotion have ever used for prickly heat, 30 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Ultrasun SPF 30 Super Sensitive Family Formula Once A Day 150ml (Personal Care)
I have suffered with nasty prickly heat for over 20 years. Not just a little dapple of bumps - I get covered in large, raised, sore, stinging bumps if I am not VERY careful, both in the UK and abroad. I have had so many holidays spoiled hiding away in the air conditioning I can't even remember. I have tried every anti-allergy, sensitive, high factor sunscreen available (including some very expensive £50ish ones our of desperation) and had varied results. This product has, with no exaggeration, changed all that! I went on holiday this summer with this product, and was able to sit out in the full sun at 38 degrees for a week. I got one or two small bumps, which did not have the sting I usually get, and that was all. I could actually enjoy my foreign holiday! This was tested further when I clumsily left the bottle by the pool on the next-to-last day and it disappeared, so I switched to the Factor 20 glimmer formula that my partner was using. This did not work for me and I ended up on the last day with the terrible prickly heat rash again!
As an aside, I used it in combination with Rona Ross Prickly Heat Gel Wash morning and evening, and Rona Ross Prickly Heat lotion after my evening shower, as an after sun. These may have helped but the fact that the Factor 20, sensitive protection did not work suggests the Factor 30 was the key.
It feels a little odd when you put it on (in my opinion) but settled into the skin and did not feel any more sticky etc than any other product I have used.
It is true once-a-day lotion and the bottle would have lasted me the week had I not lost it!
Everybody's skin is different, but this really worked for me and I will not use anything else from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective sun protection, 2 Jan. 2010
Dave (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Easy to apply, need to use less than others, lasts longer & not so greasy/sticky or irritating to sensitive skin

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultra sun factor 30, 11 April 2010
C. Price (England) - See all my reviews
Good protection yet I got a good even tan. Only down side is that it is a cream and doen't spread as well as the factor 20 lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Aug. 2010
Susan (Mansfield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This item is a no brainer!!! Just brilliant apply once and your set for the day!! Excellent service and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny!, 19 July 2013
This suncreamn is a godsend! I have suffered from prickly heat for years and have had so many holidays ruined by it. I have tried every organic, sensitive product imagineable and none of them worked apart from Ultrasun. Just back from a week in Ibiza & no prickly heat in sight! You have no idea how happy I am to finally find a product that works. I can now look forward to prickly heat free holidays in the future. I did not burn once with this product and came home with a lovely tan. I also used this on my 12 yr old. The only downside is 150ml bottle only lasted us approximately 4-5 days however as my daughter was in the water alot I did top up her applications during the afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lifesaver if you are allergic to the sun!, 13 Mar. 2014
I can't praise this product enough! Having suffered from polymorphic light eruption for years I can now sit in the sun all day whilst wearing this cream, with no rash developing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ive had sensitive skin for more years than i care to remember i suffer from urticaria which is a very bad bad case of eczma, 1 Oct. 2014
Hi. Ive had sensitive skin for more years than i care to remember i suffer from urticaria which is a very bad bad case of eczma, my consultant advised me to get ultrasun 2yrs ago but id lost the bit of paper that it was written on , 2weeks ago i was on the plane going to tenerife and saw it in there onboard brochure and may i say alot cheaper than online . I bought 2 . I will never use anything else now it was brilliant no rashes noblumps and bumps just a golden tan .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for children with eczema!, 28 Jun. 2013
My boy has eczema and we tried lots of different sun creams, and. This one is the best we have found! It lets his skin breathe whilst protecting him! Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 16 April 2014
The best sun protection going no fuss one application giving full protection love this product would not by anything else.