5.0 out of 5 stars A great long Lost Tribe and Ig the Pig., 18 Jan 2011
Out of all the gigs I attended in the 70's probably the fondest memories I have are that of being privileged in seeing Bond and Brown in concert and as I am currently in the process of reading Pete Browns recent ' White Rooms and Imaginery Westerns ' ( his own personal odyssey and account as a poet, writer and musician )it has rekindled my interest in this long lost, underrated and overlooked album.This was to be the legendary Graham Bonds last recording and whatever dark places he was visiting in his private life, this is more than a fitting tribute and epitaph to one of our finest musicians.It is almost virtually impossible to catergorize this band, some jazz,soul,funk,rock,blues with definately a strong afro type beat.Anyway whatever, it is a potent mix on all levels and I would recommend that anyone with an interest in Graham Bond or Pete Browns music should revisit this album again.Looking forward to the re-release of Graham Bonds ' Love is the Law ' and ' Mighty Graham Bond ' albums later this month and of course Pete Browns Piblokto albums are always more than worth going back to and hearing again.Marvellous stuff and never forget ' Ig the Pig we're gonna get you...'

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always been a fan of Graham Bond and Pete Brown., 28 Mar 2014
Mr. Graham Hort "Alf" (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
Neighbour, Neighbour is one of my favourite songs. Again a great album that I, unfortunately missed when it first came out. The tunes have dated in some places but I love the quality of singing and musicianship. The titles are weird but doesn't seem to be influenced by the occult.
It would probably suit fans of both of these guys. As I am I think it is an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars la reunion de dos genios, 15 April 2013
ya conocía a ambos artistas a cada quien por su lado, Brown como letrista de una de las mas grandes bandas inglesas (cream) y a Bond con su banda organization y, que resulta de dos genios una excelsa música plagada de cautivadores acompañamientos vocales y pletórica en instrumentos de alientos.

Two Heads Are Better Than One