4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift
Published on 24 Sep 2009 by L. Burchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but terrible to read.
These are very cute cards and, as a fan of Hello Kitty, I don't regret buying them, but, holy tamoly, these are tricky to read. None of the cards have the classic suits / numbers design, and the only indication of the number and suit of the card is in the top corner. Instead of the standard playing card design in the middle of the card, every card has a different image of...
Published 2 months ago by Georgiana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 24 Sep 2009
L. Burchell (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
I was looking for something small to add to my best friends box of gifts I had put together for her as a leaving present as she is off to uni on the 26th of this month and she is hello kitty mad! I was browsing the web and checked on here and I found these. They are wondeful and well worth the money. Each different suite has a different theme and yes they are INCREDIBLY CUTE! very colourful and I think by using these cards is a great way to get kids intrested in numbers and different games you can play with cards. Ideal for snap and I even bought myself a box!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 9 Jan 2010
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
These playing cards have the usual suit and number markings but, in addition, have associated "hello kitty" pictures as well. This adds and extra willingness from the children to play the standard card games. Proved very popular for family games over Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Low price, utmost quality!, 16 Nov 2010
Kitten (Skaraborg, Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
I bought these cards for myself, as even though I'm 17, I'm Hello Kitty mad!
I thought that, being cheap, they'd break within a feew days/weeks, so was a bit unsure, but after buying them I'm glad I did.

The cards are of real good quality. As someone who pays lots of card games, I can safely say these are amoung some of the best quality cards i've played with. The pictures are all very cute, with each suit having it's own theme (Outside, Sports, Treats and one other that slips my mind just now), and are all of a very high standard - no blurryness at all! In addition, they could easily be used to teach little children different words, as they're all simple items (eg. A strawberry, a frog, a bucket etc) apart from the "picture cards" (King, Queen, Jack & Ace) which picture Hello Kitty in a variety of poses.

On top of this, the cards have not started to fall apart yet after 3 weeks of hard card playing between me and my friends, so thumbs up from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 8 Dec 2010
Margot "Coffee & Vanilla" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
Graphics on the cards are adorable. Bought them for my 5 year old daughter who was jealous of her older brother cards just to leave his cards alone. She loves them so much that we bought two more packets for her best friends who are also Hello Kitty crazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars kítty cards, 10 Nov 2010
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
beautiful little cards durable and great vale for money and litty hands can enjoy these as they are so pritty ideal as she is starting to count

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pack, 20 Nov 2013
Mrs. P. J. Springett "fletch" (Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
Any girl who likes Hello Kitty and playing cards is not going to be disappointed with this pack. There are so many games to be played by all ages. This is for a 4 year old who loves to play snap and pairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars HELLO KITTY PLAYING CARDS, 16 July 2011
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
I was pleased to receive the playing cards, I purchased them for my friend and she's a Hello Kitty obsessive. They seem durable and the cards have cute pictures on as does the packaging. I would recommend them to Hello Kitty fans as a cheap purchase. I hope she likes them!
Keep your eiz peeled for nazi scout Kitty in ze pack!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little extra gift, 15 Sep 2010
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
Bought these as a party gifts pre summer holiday season.

Portable, durable and offers a multitude of games. (also doesn't need a charger)

Ideal gift 'top up/stocking filler'

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Cute!, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
When i first saw these i had to buy them! As soon as they arrived I had to play with them. The only issue was that the box was torn when i received them, but that was probably due to postage. I would recommend these cards to any hello kitty fan! Or anyone in general, even my boyfriend loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty, 7 July 2010
Vivien Johnston (Canary Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards (Toy)
The cards were bought for our Granddaughter who loves everything "Hello Kitty". Good value for the price and she gets lots of fun with them...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›