on 28 March 2011
Bought this for my Hauppauge HD PVR, since I did not have a component input on my LCD monitor. It's does a grand job of converting the component signal into HDMI with no input lag whatsoever. Works out of the box perfectly and the build quality is very good.
on 24 November 2014
Although the product stated that delivery will take 3-5 working days, mine was dispatched within hours of ordering and arrived 2 days later.

There are no instructions enclosed, but that is because you don't need them - you simply plug your component wires (not supplied) into the colour matched slots (ignore the yellow wire. That never gets plugged in), plug the power cable (supplied) into the matching slot, and into a power socket. Plug your HDMI cable (not supplied) into your TV and the HDMI slot on the device, boot up your XBox360 (remembering to change the grey slider switch on the bit of the component cable that slots into the XBox from standard to HD, and the display settings on the XBox dashboard from standard to HD), and you are done. You can now use your old style XBox360 with your new TV without losing out on picture quality.

Please note, that this is not an upscaling device - 6 part component cables give an HD style output. All this does is allow you to plug your component HD cables into your HDMI HD TV.
on 27 September 2014
Great product! After recently purchasing a vga adaptor for my dreamcast, and then more recently a new tv that had no vga input, I needed something to make that connection. This was very reasonably priced and does a fantastic job of cleaning up the signal. The audio is clean and crisp too. Highly recommend for bringing your dreamcast back to life.
on 8 October 2011
Works perfectly! This device saved me from paying hundreds for a new TV. When I purcahsed my PVR, I realised I couldn't use it due to the lack of component sockets in my television, but this product was the easy solution to that. Just plug everything in how you would expect you should. The quality is excellent, too!
on 19 January 2011
This VGA & Audio to HDMI converter conected from my Laptop to the TV,which allows you to watch what you have on your laptop on your TV. Simple connect the cables (NB not included with the product) from the converter to the HDMI on the TV. This item from NEET arrived very quickly order one day arrived the next.Good instructions, just had to change the resolutions on my laptop to one of the compatible resolution list on my TV.

Just Great.
on 21 March 2011
This product initially looked good for my application, watching videos on my TV that I had downloaded from the web on my Laptop which is a Dell Latitude E6400 ATG running XP pro, plus a Panasonic Viera 42" Plasma TV 100Hz refresh and various inputs for PC VGA Direct, HDMI, SCART, S-Video & RCA connections. My problem is I cannot record directly from the TV to my DVD player / recorder using the PC input option, only inputs from HDMI, SCART, S-Video etc, so I needed a solution like this.
The product was ordered from NEET and was delivered very quickly, within 2 days, and having tried to get a suitable picture output on my TV, it was not possible giving me a 60/40 split screen, locked with a solid vertical line, top-to-bottom, with the same picture repeated again after the split..!
NEET provided me with exceptional support, including a replacement device, also arriving very quickly, unfortunately without success. I received a full refund and although my experience with this product was not successful I would recommend NEET with every confidence as a supplier to anyone wishing to check out their products.
33 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2012
I use this neet product for converting the signal from my HD PVR to Hdmi and it does exactly as it should. This product is perfect for those that want to record live gameplay from their xbox or ps3 but don't have a component input on their screen. It has no lag and is the best price I could find as most products that do the same are often £45+
The only negetive thing I would say about this product is the slight shakyness of the picture and the slight difference in contrast. These issues I can live with as I only use it occasionally for recording gameplay through my HD PVR but if there are those of you who need this for a DVD player or something then don't bother as your eyes may get tired of the buzzing picture after a whole movie.

This does everything it needs to, it converts the signal whilst keeping HD quality and for occasional use its perfect and at a reasonable price too! Great product.
on 27 May 2011
This is a great product. It does exactly what it says on the box. Very easy to set up and works perfectly in no time.!!
You need three cables to get it working though.
1. VGA to VGA (Male to Male)
2. 3.5 mm audio male to male
3.HDMI to HDMI cable.

Once you have these, it is very easy to use.
on 3 May 2011
I have been very pleased with this product - I am using it to convert a component signal from the hauppauge pvr into a hdmi signal for a monitor. It does the job very well and I would recommend it for this use.
on 18 April 2011
This is a great little product. It does exactly what it says on the tin, just plug in the connections change the display settings as necessary and away you go!
It's perfect for playing ripped/downloaded movies or showing photo's as a slideshow on your tv or even just surfing on a big screen.
All you need is a 15 pin VGA output on your laptop/PC and a HDMI connection on your TV.
It's also a neat unit that is not much bigger than a phone so it can be hidden easily.