‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought!, 16 Nov 2009
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
I held off buying the PS3 for so long as I've built up a collection over the years of PS2 Singstars and didn't want to lose them. However couldn't resist the urge any longer and took the plunge, only to find that by loading the Take That disc into the PS3, you go to 'select' for the next track, and you can swap the discs and it will play the PS2 Singstars anyway ! Bonus ! The only one it won't play is Bollywood but I haven't got that one anyway.

The Take That disc itself is brilliant, plenty of tracks to 'sing' to but this other feature has made it even better for me !

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent addition to the Singstar series, 4 Dec 2009
J. Lemon "Singstar Jim" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
Singstar is the corner stone of our social life - should I admit to that?

The addition of the Take That boys to the range is most welcome - these songs are cheesy but good fun and exactly what we have come to expect from this series of games. A good selection on the song list too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear plugs all round..., 15 Jan 2010
F. Ockelford "Inglesmum" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
This was my first foray into SingStar on my new PS3.... Wow... my sister and I 'sang' for a good 2 hours on our first go and only put it away when our children's crying got louder than our singing..... Great fun! (Warning, don't listen to the playback unless you want to feel deeply embarrassed... you won't sound anything like you think you sounded!) :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Singstar : Take That (PS3), 3 Feb 2010
A. Fowler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
I think this game is amazing the way that you can speak through the microphone to choose you choice of song is really good. I like how you have all of their songs. I think that maybe you should be able to view the lyrics without the music so you understand what you are singing.

Reviewed by,
Grandaughter of Mrs A Fowler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 8 Dec 2009
A. High (Northwood UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
This is a great addition to the Singstar discs. The songs are brilliant and the new voice activation is great fun. Definitely recommend if you are a Take That fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 24 Feb 2010
S. Berry "saz" (Leeds, west yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
Yipppeeeee God I love Take That! This game really is a must for anyone who loves TT and loves to sing, if like me thoug you think you sound good but know deep down that really you sound like a cat on heat make sure no-one hears you it can be a bit embarassing if you are in full swing and bopping round the room to relight my fire and your other half walks in ha ha ha ha. All in all a fab game. Do you think they will ever do a Robbie one (I do hope so!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any Take That fan!!, 25 Jan 2010
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
I bought this game in November and absolutely LOVE it!!!!! I am a big Take That fan anyway but it has also proved a hit in my household amongst people who aren't, as everyone knows Take That songs!! Even my 4yr old little boy loves singing along to the hits.
I would definitely recommend this game and it is an absolute MUST for a girly night in!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
I Bought This Game To Play On New Years Eve And It Was Great! Had So Much Fun With All The Family With It! A Definite Must-Have!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
Game is great fun with friends and family, had fun playing at Christmas. Fab present for any Take That fan

4.0 out of 5 stars You better be good!, 23 Jan 2012
This review is from: Singstar: Take That (PS3) (Video Game)
I had wanted this for a long time - i got it and was so excited BUT the beautiful tight harmonies make it extremely hard to sing. It's made me realise what a great band they truly are. The game has taken a lot of practice to come even close to a good performance but it's worth the effort. If you are not into Take That this is not for you but as a fan, buy it take it home and get practicing for the next concert you are going to!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Singstar: Take That (PS3)
Singstar: Take That (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days