VINE VOICEon 29 December 2009
I gave this to my sister inlaw's dog for Christmas, it went down a treat. It's really good quality and has a fleece lining, the dog wore it all of Christmas Day and was very pleased with himself!
on 18 September 2013
A wicked scarf for our dog, she looked very cool at the festival! And it helped keep her warm in the evening. Wish I had got the next size down but never mind it just got tucked in.
on 18 January 2013
fits perfectly,makes my wee dog look so groovy,and it keeps her warm,a great buy.this item is great quality and a great price,what more can you ask.
on 6 January 2013
was pleased with scarf arrived within few days my black lab looks good!! had lots of comments from people on walks
on 28 August 2014
Really suits my Colliedoodle Bramble - gives her an air of the dog from the Beano! Only just big enough though!
on 15 June 2013
Bought this for my Boston Terrier,nice & warm. Dog likes it,so very good all round from me. Very happy with it
on 11 January 2015
Not sure our Black lab was all that impressed! lol
on 23 November 2015
Item exactly as stated. Thanks.
on 24 December 2014