Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.69

on 28 October 2009
I saw the Tubular Bells 2 concert on TV and was knocked out by it. I was present in the pouring rain, with my daughter, at the Tubular Bells 3 World Premier concert at Horseguards Parade - and that was amazing. The DVD certainly captures the occaision of the 3 concert, especially when you watch the rain falling. Incredible value, too. If you love Mike Oldfield's music - you'll love this. If you don't love his music - your problem!!
on 6 February 2015
This is a truly unique and wonderful album set. I love Tubular Bells, all the highs and lows in the music, all the different instruments - fantastic. When you finally get to the tubular bells it's like you've been on a rollercoaster - that's just the first track. The album also has pop music, love ballads, rock, as well as instrumental. Really remarkable. I highly recommend this.
on 14 August 2013
A good compilation of the best work of Mike Oldfield. A little deceiving though, as the download version contains A remix of Tubular Bells plus 2 bonus tracks, whereas this CD version doesn't. So if you want the Tubular Bells version then go for the download. Oh yes and I still love Moonlight Shadow!
on 8 April 2014
I really Liked this album great tracks excellent recording of Mike Oldfield's " GUILTY " LONG TRACK THE LONGER THE BETTER One of his best music compilation' s he had done and Mike Oldfield if your read the Brilliant could listen to this track over and over again..
on 11 May 2013
We had this at home when it was on vinyl. Loved the music and decided that it would be good to listen to whilst driving so downloaded and put on a CD. Brilliant instrumentals that go from gentle melodic tunes to full throbbing beats.
on 16 July 2009
The remixed Tubular Bells is interesting and worth having. It's louder than the original and has much greater clarity, although, occasionally the source material doesn't benefit from this. I will never play the second CD again...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2014
a potted history of mike oldfield. from the timeless "Tubular Bells" to "Moonlight Shadow & everything in between.it takes me back to when i first heard Tubular Bells on a stereogram way back in the 70's.
on 2 December 2010
I love all of his music, the man is a genius and a superb musician from yesteryear whoo was born with an awesome musical mind that takes the listener on a journey.I Dream In Audio
on 1 January 2014
Great selection of tracks from a composer who pushed the boundaries of contemporary music. Really pleased to have added this album to my collection.
on 8 May 2010
What can I say? This is a true classic that deserves to find respect and appreciation with younger generations.