on 18 November 2009
This is a brilliant product ( have to say it's done nothing but rain since I bought it) covers larger barbeques in fact it's that good that I bought one for my sons barbeque. Strong and durable and worth the money.
on 25 April 2011
Supposedly heavy-duty but only 2 winters old, faded badly by the summer sun and 2 splits repaired with gaffer tape. Cover has leaked over winter so needs replacing but will steer clear of this manufacturer.
on 27 September 2010
This is an excellent product. Exactly as described. Searched for a strong heavy duty cover, not many about. This is perfect. Thank you.
on 6 January 2012
Ostensibly this is a good product however, having used it to cover a barbecue for less than 18 months, the cover material has perished (large tears in several places, un-mendable) and faded beyond recovery rendering the product useless.

My recommendation, avoid.
on 5 November 2010
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Material very robust and will fit a large barbeque in. Elasticated base will also make sure it doesnt come of or allow water in.

Recommended and good value compared to the many I looked at before buying
on 20 October 2010
I have a fairly large bbq, and this covers it beautifully. It is heavy duty and built to do a good job. I thought I would need a large size, so it is well worth measuring your bbq beforehand to get the best value for money.
on 14 October 2010
This heavy duty cover seems to be better suited to the task than those purchased as specifically designed for my barbie (grill, not doll). So far so good- the price is also worth taking the non-standard route... however this needs to be proven over a period of a couple of years to see if it lasts the vagaries of our South-coast weather extremes - sunny and warm one day, damp and warm the next... such a trial!
on 12 March 2012
I bought this to cover my 3 burner Outback Excelsior with a side burner as the original one had finally had enough and ripped in the strong winds. Not as snug as the original but that is to be expected as this isnt specific for the Q. Covers from top to bottom including the wheels which is good as the bbq is pretty big. Arrived in good time too, Happy with the product.
on 2 February 2012
Just received and at first site looks OK, main thing is it fits over my Outback BBQ Beast (6 Burner with Hood) . The replacement Outback cover is £45+ so hopefully the savings I made on this will be worth it. As I said it fits which was my first concern, the harsh winter will be a true test and in a years time we will see how it manages. Main thing at present is I have protection for a BBQ that cost me an arm and a leg so even if I renewed this every 2/3 years it will be worth it.
on 4 May 2012
I am happy with my purchase and it came at a very good price. The quality is excellent and it should last for ages. BUT it is enormously bigger than I really need for my barbecue, and it is often difficult to get a good size match for items like this. In future I will do more checking to try harder to get a better fit.

See one answered question