on 22 February 2010
I have played this album at least once a day and as of yet I have never listened to it all, I put this on, sit and read or lie down on the bed and I'm gone.... Fast asleep.

I have tinnitus and it becomes unbearably noisy at night so I tend to try to catch up on my sleep during the day (when time permits such luxuries) and I like to play a soothing album, preferably one that plays continuously as this one does.

This album is beautifully melodic, it plays for just over one hour and there are no breaks in the music, it plays along the same tempo from start to finish, creating the perfect ambience for sleep (or catnapping).

I would recommend this album to anyone who suffers insomnia as it really does help; I don't sleep well because of my tinnitus and if I can get some shut-eye, then anyone can.
on 20 January 2013
This music is one long piece which stays at the same tempo & same volume level throughout, the only change is the tones. Would drive me crazy when I'm awake, but very calming when trying to get to sleep.
on 6 March 2013
I expected a variety of music, sounds, melodies not the same tune for over an hour. Unfortunately, one cannot tell what to expect from playing the short sample available.... Also, I bought this album/track together with another title "Music for Relaxation and Meditation" and found that they are the same tune. Now I have two hours' worth of monotonous music to be disappointed about.
on 2 November 2015
Having difficulty in sleeping and encouraged by the album title, I decided to give this an airing. I found it to be a monotonous, ominous, repetitious and an uninspired dirge. It did nothing to help me relax,
on 29 November 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for falling asleep. I listen to it every night now. Very calm and never woke me up.
on 4 March 2016
Don't bother. Thought the demo sounded ok but this is literally all it does for 68 minutes....no variation, no tone change...nothing, after 5 minutes I was ready to throw it out the bedroom window. There is nothing relaxing about this, quite the opposite in fact!
VINE VOICEon 8 January 2013
I first downloaded this a few years ago.I play it often when I want some me time.It works wonderfully well.Really nice to listen to.If you want music to relax and maybe have a snooze then this is the one for you.A wonderful hour of totally relaxing music
on 29 July 2013
Just one repetitive sound, which I guess would send some people to sleep, but not me.
I think a sound recording of a dripping tap would be more effective.
Maybe I should give it a chance and persevere?
on 26 January 2013
I do prefer a bit more going on myself but I know this would suit many listeners.
I have two other tracks very similar to this (Music for Harmony, Inner Peace and Meditation and Music for Relaxation and Meditation) and they make a very good trio, to play one after the other. It's hard to distinguish between them to be honest, in fact, the first one I've mentioned is pretty much the same melody but in a different tone.

I actually feel a bit mean only giving this (and the other two bracketed tracks) just 3 stars but, like I said, I do prefer something a little bit busier, Musical Meditations by Matt Fink for example is more my thing.

However, I play this a lot as it's very good neutral music, ideal for headaches and tiredness, and especially good for when I can't put my mind to choose which one to play of my 70+ relaxation tracks.
on 25 February 2014
This proved most useful when wanting to get sleep, having had several sleepless nights. Pleasant, relaxing background sounds. Ideal for accompanying reflexology in a restful mood.