5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't yet listened to the entire album....
I have played this album at least once a day and as of yet I have never listened to it all, I put this on, sit and read or lie down on the bed and I'm gone.... Fast asleep.

Published on 22 Feb 2010 by T. Maher

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring...zzzzzzz That's how it works!
Just one repetitive sound, which I guess would send some people to sleep, but not me.
I think a sound recording of a dripping tap would be more effective.
Maybe I should give it a chance and persevere?
Published 12 months ago by country girl

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't yet listened to the entire album...., 22 Feb 2010
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)

I have tinnitus and it becomes unbearably noisy at night so I tend to try to catch up on my sleep during the day (when time permits such luxuries) and I like to play a soothing album, preferably one that plays continuously as this one does.

This album is beautifully melodic, it plays for just over one hour and there are no breaks in the music, it plays along the same tempo from start to finish, creating the perfect ambience for sleep (or catnapping).

I would recommend this album to anyone who suffers insomnia as it really does help; I don't sleep well because of my tinnitus and if I can get some shut-eye, then anyone can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me get to sleep, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
This music is one long piece which stays at the same tempo & same volume level throughout, the only change is the tones. Would drive me crazy when I'm awake, but very calming when trying to get to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
This proved most useful when wanting to get sleep, having had several sleepless nights. Pleasant, relaxing background sounds. Ideal for accompanying reflexology in a restful mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
This does what it says on the tin, the clues are there, don't buy this expecting to be stimulated. Make yourself comfortable and drift off, nice

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
Exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for falling asleep. I listen to it every night now. Very calm and never woke me up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring...zzzzzzz That's how it works!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
I think a sound recording of a dripping tap would be more effective.
Maybe I should give it a chance and persevere?

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to sleep to, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
I do prefer a bit more going on myself but I know this would suit many listeners.
I have two other tracks very similar to this (Music for Harmony, Inner Peace and Meditation and Music for Relaxation and Meditation) and they make a very good trio, to play one after the other. It's hard to distinguish between them to be honest, in fact, the first one I've mentioned is pretty much the same melody but in a different tone.

I actually feel a bit mean only giving this (and the other two bracketed tracks) just 3 stars but, like I said, I do prefer something a little bit busier, Musical Meditations by Matt Fink for example is more my thing.

However, I play this a lot as it's very good neutral music, ideal for headaches and tiredness, and especially good for when I can't put my mind to choose which one to play of my 70+ relaxation tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxation, 8 Jan 2013
A. V. Calvert (Thorne,Doncaster) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
I first downloaded this a few years ago.I play it often when I want some me time.It works wonderfully well.Really nice to listen to.If you want music to relax and maybe have a snooze then this is the one for you.A wonderful hour of totally relaxing music

2.0 out of 5 stars Confused..., 6 Mar 2013
Ollie Oaks (The Big Smoke, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
I expected a variety of music, sounds, melodies not the same tune for over an hour. Unfortunately, one cannot tell what to expect from playing the short sample available.... Also, I bought this album/track together with another title "Music for Relaxation and Meditation" and found that they are the same tune. Now I have two hours' worth of monotonous music to be disappointed about.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't enjoy it at, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia (MP3 Download)
I didn't find the music very interesting and it didn't really help me going to sleep just made me feel depressed

Music for Relaxation Forget Insomnia