5.0 out of 5 stars Stung by the scorpion
I was looking for a pair of stylish,inexpensive shades,and ordered the Scorpion.

To say that i'm delighted is an understatement.They are well made,close fitting and look good.
I especially like the comfort given to bridge and ears which aides the snug fit.The frames have flexibility
as well as strength,and the lenses are decent also.

Above...
Published on 8 Aug. 2010 by David M. Rhodes

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked great but wore out surprisingly easily
These fit nicely and look great but expect to replace them after two years or regular use - the rubber surround deteriorates badly.

Noticed they also don't polarise particularly well which makes bright vistas more tiring on the eyes than they'd otherwise be.

Published 18 months ago by Dourscot

5.0 out of 5 stars Stung by the scorpion, 8 Aug. 2010
David M. Rhodes "The mimic" (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews

as well as strength,and the lenses are decent also.

Above all,a smart pair of sunglasses at an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shades, 16 Sept. 2011
G. K. Possnicker "Possy" (France) - See all my reviews
I have always liked Blocs from long ago when I bought a pair of sailing sun glasses and was pleased with the clarity of the
lenses.These Scorpion glasses do not disappoint on any level.The lenses are very clear with no distortion,they are dark enough to be comfortable in the strongest sun light.They are light and comfy to wear and for those people who are label conscious they easily compete in style with far more pricey labels .

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloc Scorpion, 2 Aug. 2011
M. J. Boreham (Kent.) - See all my reviews
My two previous pairs of sunglasses were RayBans, both of which were stolen (my own stupid fault). I was determined that I would never again spend so much money on what amounts to a piece of fancy moulded plastic. I trolled the internet looking for a suitable replacement until I discovered the "Bloc" range. With only a photo to go by I decided to take the plunge. I have to say, not only was I not disappointed, I was astounded at the quality of these glasses for the price. They afford 100% UV protection and reduce glare considerably. Best of all they produce no discernible distortion, something I tend to notice with cheaper sunglasses. Having got these, I wouldn't swap them for a new pair of RayBans unless they were top of the range,limited edition jobs that I could sell for a profit. I'm trying so hard to think of a fault I could point out but if there is one I haven't found it yet. If you want a really good pair of shades at a decent price then you could do a lot worse than go for these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sits well and does it's job in style, 30 Oct. 2012
I use my Bloc Scorpion while driving and I am very pleased with how light and comfortable they are. The lens handles the glare from direct Sunlight well. The little bag that comes with, is quite useful when stowing the sunglasses away in the center consol of the car. It helps keeping the lens clear and unscratched. I prefer wrap around glasses and these Bloc Scorpion are truly wrap around. I drive for a living and sunglasses don't last very long because they get dropped, crushed, lost, a scratched lens is the end of a pair, and a bunch of other reasons they have to be replaced. Due to this I purchase two pairs at a time. I just love the way these Bloc's look and I will keep buing them for some time. Next time I might spring for the ones with polarizing lense it's about £ 10 more, but by then it should be spring time and stronger sunlight will make it worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 14 May 2014
For the price, these are incredibly smart and hard-wearing. They've survived being dropped onto tiles, immersed in water, covered in suncream and left in a car over a particularly cold Scottish winter. The lenses clean up easily, they look superb (and quite menacing), the build quality is excellent and the sun protection seems to be good, with no rogue UV rays creeping in over the top of the frames.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 4 Jun. 2010
Very nice glasses. For the price, they are excellent, fit snug, look good and at a good price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked great but wore out surprisingly easily, 22 Nov. 2013

Value for money is reasonable but not stellar. The frame is on the cheap side compared to other brands I've used in the same price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloc Scorpion, great value!, 16 April 2012
I am on my third pair! I am hard on sunglasses sadly! I lost the first pair and have scratched a lens on the second pair. Waiting for delivery of my third pair of Scorpions! I have always worn Rayban until now but as always lose or scratch them! I have always gone for the G15 lenses as they allow me to see the instrument display screens in normal colour. The Scorpion S15 lenses in my experience are every bit as good as the G15 lens and a fraction of the price! I still like Rayban but with my track record the Scorpions are fantastic glasses and who gives a dame about the label! Well, my daughter but hey ho!

My favourite glasses were Rayban Predators as they were great wrap around glasses but the Scorpions work just as well and look good as well.

Value for money, good looks, great performance what more could you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Jun. 2014
My husband loves these, his second pair as others were broken by over enthusiastic children, a former Rayban wearer he loves the quality of these but most important the fit. He wears them constantly as he says they're so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Jan. 2013
Buy them!!! Well built and stylish sunglasses, they fit nicely on the face and feel comfortable to wear. They look expensive and the lenses have a good colouring and protection. Bargain at a bargain price!! Thanks amazon