5.0 out of 5 stars Build-under integrated fridge hinges.
These are a poor design & I have to keep changing them for my customers. I blame the failure on poor design & take their money with a smile. Have spent ages searching for the best value & these seem to be the ones for me. I'm really quite pleased.
Published on 6 May 2012 by Mr. P. Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars Belling Buyer BEWARE!!
Published 4 months ago by Dotty Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars Build-under integrated fridge hinges., 6 May 2012
Mr. P. Ellis - See all my reviews
This review is from: BELLING / SERVIS / DIPLOMAT / HYGENA DOOR FRIDGE HINGES -PAIR (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars it is what it is, 22 Nov 2012
Easy to install, sturdy and I was grateful to find a generic product, I only needed to replace one hinge so now have a spare.

3.0 out of 5 stars Belling Buyer BEWARE!!, 30 Aug 2014
Buyer please note these DO NOT FIT the Belling in house fridge. The Hinges are much better than the Belling ones and a lot cheaper but unless your Husband is very handy and can drill different holes into your fridge housing then BEWARE as they do not fit the existing holes. Fortunately my Husband is Brilliant and made them fit and they are stronger and made of much better stuff than the Belling ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent......, 13 Aug 2014
Very happy with this purchase. A little bit of research to ensure I selected the correct hinges then found these as a pair rather than individuals. Really easy to fit - took me about 30 mins and I don't do DIY !! Its like closing a new fridge door now and these hinges have saved me a few quid ..good value for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
great thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 6 Jun 2014
Our Belling fridge door hinge had snapped , this is not a Belling product BUT it is better ! Amazing quality and the door on the integrated fridge now fits better than ever ... Thanks very much !

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch your fingers, 20 Feb 2014
The hinges are very strong and fit perfectly the only thing was we had to watch our fingers as they sprung back very quickly when we tried to open them to see if we had actually bought the right ones.Other than that they were a good replacement for the broken one.The other factor was they were a lot cheaper than some I looked at online.I got 2 hinges for the price of 1 hinge on some sites.They arrived very quickly which was an added bonus so all in all a good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars hinges, 14 Jan 2014
briiliant product they did the job perfectly and my brother fit them easy peasy exact copy but much cheaper than from the makers

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth waiting for!, 5 Nov 2013
Will definitely deal with barty spares again. Well worth the wait after Royal Mail "lost" the first order and caused the delay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hinges, 11 April 2013
M. A. Ware "dog mad" (Bucks, England) - See all my reviews
Well after a long search I came across this item which means I don't have to buy a new fridge how good is that and they were easy to fit

BELLING / SERVIS / DIPLOMAT / HYGENA DOOR FRIDGE HINGES -PAIR