5.0 out of 5 stars There are FaB
There are Fab - What else can I say? I play lots of sport and teach PE and these certainly hold everything in safely!! Best Sports Bra, that also last lots of washes, without going out of shape. I would recommend these to anyone - partcularly D+, I even have recommended them to pupils.
Published on 16 Nov 2009 by Mac

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on 21 Sep 2012 by B. K.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars There are FaB, 16 Nov 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 Sep 2012
I ordered this sports bra in anticipation of a great fit and a great support. It didn't materialise. In general, it has a good cut, but there is something wrong with the side panels that come too high and cut into the flesh on the side of the armpits. Only trying it on left red-ish marks and I cannot see being able to wear it without discomfort. Also, I was not very keen on the material. It felt harsh on the skin. However, I can see why it got so many good reviews, as it would give a very good support. If it was slightly curved in the area mentioned earlier, it would've been a great sports bra despite my dislike of the fabric. I am disappointed it isn't for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars sports bra, 15 Mar 2010
Not forgiving on the back. Would go 1 size bigger than you are in inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable sports bra that works, 3 Oct 2012
Holds everything in place and is comforable to wear. No bouncing even when doing sitting trot on a horse - I cannot think of a better test of a sports bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant sports bra, 20 Feb 2011
Shock absorber is the only bra that I will wear for exercising. It does come up quite tight, but I personally prefer it since it gives you great support when jogging, and doesn't constrict you when you're waving your arms about in an exercise class. This product arrived in five days and I must say that I thought it was much cheaper than previous ones that I have purchased from other stores. I am a very happy customer indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 4 Feb 2010
CrazyFrenchy "Sandrinette" (Hoofddorp, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
It's always a pain to find the right sports bra, especially when you do quite different exercises. It took me a while before picking up on that one and I am glad that I made the right choice! It fits very well and does suit a wild range of workouts. I am actually about to buy another one! Highly recommended then :)

5.0 out of 5 stars shock absorber, 29 Aug 2010
been looking for ages for a good support sports bra for us well blessed girls and this is it, all the others in this price range dont compair. great support, minimal jiggaling will defo be getting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars shock absorber D max, 17 Mar 2010
This bra is excellent its the best sports bra ever!Before buying this bra it was a nightmare doing sports because i couldnt get a good supportive bra that stopped me nearly knocking myself out.
I would recommmed this bra to all the ladies who need a firm support bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Bra, 2 Mar 2010
Mrs H (Chichester) - See all my reviews
Having just had baby and still breastfeeding, I needed a good support bra and I have to say I was very pleased with the shock absorber. I play netball and go running and this bra has been excellent for both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running bra, 26 Mar 2013
This is a super sports bra. Seriously good fit (at first felt a bit tight but actually it is just to hold you in). Really comfy to wear and boobs do not move when you run! I might buy another one. Super item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›