5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on for supporting my bangers!!
36DD Not the biggest but not the smallest of chests in the world but when at dance class trying to jump around like beyonce (and failing!!!)you know about it! +++ support, +++comfortable to the point i forget i have it on, definately recommended for high impact sports.
Published on 8 Feb. 2010 by A. Chant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Not a bad product. As an f cup I need a lot of support. This product was not quite as supportive as I would of liked but it was comfortable. Very tricky to do up without dislocating your shoulders but I got there with practice. washes well and looks good. Perhaps not the product for very large cup sizes.
Published on 20 April 2012 by Nik

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on for supporting my bangers!!, 8 Feb. 2010
A. Chant (somerset) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports bra, 8 Feb. 2010
The shock absorber sports bra is great. It gives you full support and no embarrasing bouncing! I run every day and this bra gives you a bit more confidence knowing your well supported. I would recommend it to any runner.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic, 28 Mar. 2011
It really does hold the girls in place.make sure you get the right size.It`s comfy and gives you a shape and
the breasts barely move-even during zumba!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 29 Jan. 2010
mummyx2! (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great product and does exactly what its meant to! There is minimal bounce, which is fantastic for the larger busted lady!Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 20 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars No movement!, 24 Nov. 2009
Great sports bra, keeps you well in place! I find this style much easier (as at least for the larger cup sizes, FF) it opens fully at the back, and does not have to be pulled over your head (like some other styles, which I hate)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job!, 4 Jan. 2010
G. Scott - See all my reviews
Nice and comfy and great support. This bra is perfect for me, as I go running and to the gym quite often. I also have it in black. Well worth the money, much cheaper on here than buying in the shops.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most supportive sports bra, 31 Jan. 2010
C. Evans "Evs" (Wales) - See all my reviews
Nice design and material - also well made but not the most supportive sports bra for larger breasted women. I run and play squash and I would only use this for squash as it would definately not support me enough for a run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep on Running!, 3 Mar. 2010
V comfy, great fit (ordered normal bra size), keeps everything in place so no more black eyes!! Well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for small sizes, 21 July 2010
I read in reviews that Shock Absorber was not recommended for small sizes. I should have just believed it. I ordered a 70 A and it does not feel snug. I use it for running, but it will not be a favorite. I will not order this brand again. Hear it is okay for C/D cup plus.