4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for potty training
We bought this to encourage our child to use his potty, and with reinforcement of the 'potty and sticker' message form his nursery, it was good to be able to continue it at home.

Published on 17 Aug. 2011 by C Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping needs improving
Published on 19 Mar. 2013 by Jodester

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping needs improving, 19 Mar. 2013
Jodester (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A4 Pirate Reward Chart with 70 Matching Stickers Parents Home Behaviour Awards (Office Product)
The charts are large, colourful and will be great to help with potty training my son, along with Pirate Pete's potty training book. The only problem I have with this product and the dinosaur reward chart I also ordered with this seller, is that the charts came folded in half. Because the charts are made of card, this means there is a large crease right across the centre of both charts which looks awful and I will probably not want to attach these to the wall, which defeats the purpose of me buying them. This product should be shipped in a large envelope or rolled up in a tube. Lazy shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for potty training, 17 Aug. 2011
C Harris (UK) - See all my reviews

The chart is medium thickness card which, as mentioned by another reviewer, is shipped folded which is a real shame. The chart is good fun and the stickers with a pirate theme were appealing to our son. He loves sticking them on for himself and it has helped to get him to use the potty more frequently.

Overall, for the price, an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty training, 12 July 2012
I bought this reward chart to help with potty training my son. It arrived quickly and was bright and colourful.It went down well with my son, he loved sticking the stickers on and it has really helped with potty training.

Cheap, bright and really good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Reward Chart, 13 Aug. 2010
L. Butler "Sadowl" (UK) - See all my reviews
Disposable type of reward chart, ideal for short term use, brilliant for potty training with Pirate Pete's Potty book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a reward system, 10 Nov. 2012
K. Sullivan "Little1" (Loughborough, England) - See all my reviews
My son was really struggling with a fear of water and I was therefore struggling to get him into the bath. With this chart I was able to make it into a game where if he has a bath he gets a sticker and when the chart is full he'll get to choose a new toy! Great! He loves these stickers.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 July 2013
This worked as a perfect incentive for my son during the potty training stage. Lovely pictures and colours my son used to get very excited as to which sticker to pick and if he completed a whole line of stickers he got a treat at the end. Perfect for any pirate mad kids out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reward chart!!, 27 Mar. 2013
I bought this to use as a reward chart for my little boy and it's great.

He loves the stickers and it's great quality and at a great price which makes me very happy :-)

Fast delivery too so very pleased with this product and supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... book and need to say that boys were really happy about it and enjoyed it, 15 Mar. 2015
I bought it together with Pirate Pete book and Pirate Pete sticker book and need to say that boys were really happy about it and enjoyed it. I am sure it helped them a lot and also for me. Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty training happy, 17 April 2013
I bought these stickers to accompany the potty training book pirate Pete and my son loves them, he knows that when he goes to the potty he gets a sticker on his chart, it is a great incentive for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty training, 17 Jan. 2014
I brought this whilst potty training my 2 1/2 year old. He loved getting a pirate sticker to stick on the pirate chart and still has it on his wall now! Great quality at a great price.