on 6 April 2015
Split in multiple places after just 1 day of use. I'm slim built and used them for one afternoon.
Could have been a one off as by the looks of it there are plenty of satisfied customers.

My real complaint is with MISS ATTITUDE - can't say much here as Amazon don't like it but fingers crossed you don't have the same fault because you can forget an easy returns/refund policy from them. Still fighting for £16 - 3 weeks on.
review image review image review image
on 10 November 2009
These are excellent products at a fraction of the High Street price.
Really delighted with them
on 12 January 2010
what can I say. does what it says on the tin. it's been down to about -5 -6 here over the last week or so. and Iv'e felt pretty toasty with these on.
on 30 November 2012
I purchased these after my first outing playing golf in the very cold weather. I was amazed how much warmer I was when wearing this thermal set I would recomened these to anyone who is feeling the cold at the moment. they are very well made and well worth the money.
on 1 November 2012
Really soft, well manufactured, not cheap looking/feeling thermals, light and thin, won't be noticed under your clothes and you'll be warm.
on 15 November 2012
These thermals that i have just ordered are great as they are soft and light weight and a great colour and feel this is a very good price as well because a few months ago i went to matalan and tk max for thermals but they were £10 just for the shirt so as i said if youre looking for a good pair of warm, comfy and mind blowingly good thermals these are the ones for you:) :) :) :) :) ahhhhhhh.
on 19 November 2010
Bought these about 2 weeks ago just in time for the cold weather and have worn them alot since.
very good product keeps the cold at bay but could do with a button on the front in the crotch area, The vent is just a little too big and things can pop out from time to time.
other than that cheap and good value for money..
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 February 2015
The winter has been a cold one and my old pairs of thermals were on the way out and needed replacing. These seemed a bargain - not always a good reason to order - but I took a chance and took two pairs in white.
How pleased I am that I did! The pants and vest arrived well packaged in plastic wrappings but do not seem to be from the same manufacturer as the packaging is different. No matter as the quality of both is great. Trying them both I found them to be warm and cosy, more so, frankly, than I was expecting for such a budget price. They felt warm and soft and were very comfortable.
I am not saying that these are the best thermal underwear sets available, there may well be better, but I would doubt very much if better ones can be found at even twice the price.
The only negative is that I ordered a size larger than suggested on the packaging. I have a 34" waist and found that a Large size proved to be the best rather than a the medium suggested on the manufacturer's sizing chart. Try ordering larger than you would normally if in doubt.
Now I am going to order some more.
on 15 February 2015
Some days ago I would have given 4 out of 5 stars...
4 only because my hubby is 1 80 has 92 kg and L is still a big size ...not fit to his body...
However, after he wore them ....we ve noticed he was turning from white....grey ...or almost black
the color is wearing off . his skin shirts sheets everything is grey now
im not sure this is healthy for the skin as well
would not recommend them to anyone

PS after rubbing and showers....the 50 shades of grey are still there!
on 30 January 2010
very quick delivery,exelent quality.being avery big guy the xxl fits very well indeed.washed three times now both top and bottom keep shape well with no shrinklng on 40 degrees. only minus delivery cost on high side