5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Specialist Vent
I bought my first pair a year ago after my podiatrist recommended them. She said they were the best thing to wear, other than trainers, around the house. I didnt want to wear trainers in the house, but didnt really fancy wearing Crocd either. How ever, I bought some and have never looked back. They are the most comfortable shoes, easy to wear and they dont come off unless...
Published on 13 Feb 2010 by Mrs. J. B. Schofield

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing off and too narrow for me.
I bought a size 10 based on some old Crocs I had, which actually fit my size 11 feet with room to spare. These came in much smaller (so order at least your normal shoe size if trying them) and they were narrower than I expected; certainly narrower than my old Crocs. I found the ridges at the toe end uncomfortable and intrusive as well, but that may just be because of...
Published 4 months ago by Popeye

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 19 July 2014
I bought these as due to some issues with my back, I was also getting really sore feet. They don't have any effect on my back(don't make it worse or better) but they are fantastic for my feet. I wear them at work and also around the house. They are a wide fitting shoe but I certainly don't feel like they are too big - I'm a 5 and bought a 5. They do make your feet quite warm after a while and if you're prone to sweating feet this might be an issue but they are vented and easy to wash. Overall I would recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical but damn ugly!, 16 Oct 2013
Bought these for when I'm working in theatres. I opted for these rather than the ones with no vent holes, but to be honest they still make your feet bake. Also the design makes them look a lot bigger than necessary which is kinda rubbish as I have large feet.
Either way they're practical and I bought them to be so, rather than a fashion statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Crocs, 17 April 2012
had to get the crocs for work (care assistant in nursing home), and glad I did, they fit like a dream, mould to shape of foot after a couple of wears. Feel like slippers on, and anti slip also.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent shoes, 30 Mar 2012
I was coming home from work in so much pain in my old shoes, these crocs are absolute bliss, no aching feet or sore toes they are so comfortable. I would recommend to anyone and they meet the hospital standards too, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convert - great shoe, 29 May 2013
I must admit I wasn't sold on the idea of these, but after listening to a colleague I thought I'd give them a go. I work at a nursing home and am on my feet all my shift and walk approx 6 miles a day. I found these to really help with tired and sore feet and they help keep you going as every now and then you feel the little bumps massage you feet. The non slip sole is also really good and plenty of room for feet to spread out. I did worry about people's comments on going a size smaller but this then defeats the object of buying them I believe. They aren't the best looking pair of shoes but you feel so much better wearing them you soon forget and don't care.
I also have a pair of the mercy croc which are very comfy but as they don't have vents I didn't get slightly sweaty feet but they do support the arch in your feet a bit more than these do. I won't hesitate buying another oair when required. Complete convert to crocs now. Well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different style ,slightly different fit ., 5 Aug 2014
I have several pairs of crocs , but not this design .They do not feel as comfortable as the "normal"style and from my point of view they do not fit as snuggly I don't think a bigger size would work as then would be too big but the internal width closer to first /second side vent is slightly tight .Although they do appear wide .Its a bit of an enigma , but might be as very warm and my foot might be slightly swollen as it's just the one side .However I do like the style and maybe with time will settle and be as comfortable ,I'm hopeful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noice, 28 Sep 2014
Brilliant. I work as a chef, on my feet 12-15 hours a day. Forget trying anything else. These are the dogs bollocks. My only regret is not buying more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Embarassing but perfect!, 26 Nov 2014
I broke down and got these, as I couldn't find the same Dr Martins I had for work before. On my feet as a chef, sometimes up to 14 hours, I needed something to replace my Docs. Nowhere as good looking as my Docs were, but they're even more comfortable. My Docs were better on greasy floors, but these fare fine still, just not 'as' good. I sincerely doubt they'll last as long as my Docs did, but am hopeful they'll last a good while. Have had them for about 3 months now, and so far don't look worn down and haven't broken at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was not disappointed, they fitted well, 26 Nov 2014
I have a few pairs of Crocs and usually wear a size 8, ordered the 8 hoping it would be ok following some of the reviews on here, especially as I have quite wide feet. I was not disappointed, they fitted well; the only thing is that the back of the shoe comes up your heel slightly higher than regular Crocs (I presume to make them stay on your feet as a 'professional' shoe) which feels weird initially but once you get wearing them on a shift you don't notice and they're just really comfy for the whole 13 hour shift :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Normal quality Croc, 20 Aug 2014
Used to buy cheap clogs, now only buy crocs because the quality and comfort is so much better and because they last so much longer they can work out cheaper. I normally buy a size 9 with the original type crocs but these are larger on the feet my 9s are on the way back and my 8s have arrived and fit perfectly. These specialist vent sandals are smart enough to wear out and are very comfortable. Bought my wife a pair as well her 4s are true to size!

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›