5.0 out of 5 stars SO handy
This is a wonderful easy to use invention that has made of life on the move so much easier. Its small and easy to wash. We have taken it around the world and used it on all sorts of different chairs. Highly recommend.
Published on 4 Oct. 2010 by gooders

2.0 out of 5 stars simply doesn't work
we tried it soo many times and it truly doesn't work.. whatever chair we put it on my little one always seems to manage to slip out of it .. we simply stopped using it
Published 14 months ago by MME

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars SO handy, 4 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Totseat The Washable Squashable Highchair (Denim Blue) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've bought!, 24 Nov. 2013
My little man is 11 months old and is really slim, up until recently he's been really happy to stay put in his pram or on my knee, but now he wants to either be sat with me or on the floor.

I started placing him, when I can, in the highchairs provided, but he just slips and slides every which way and doesn't look happy.

Thanks to this amazing invention, no longer does the little guy look uncomfortable, no longer do I have to wait for a highchair to be free or start messing with moving chairs around so that a highchair can fit next to me.

It takes less then two minutes to put this on a chair and makes going into Costa, or elsewhere, so much easier and enjoyable for us both.

4.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 18 Jan. 2014
K (Belgium) - See all my reviews
I bought the Totseat to use in restaurants and realized later on that they always have high-chairs. But its great when visiting friends and family without kids or even for use in rented apartments, when you need to feed your baby (or need free hands to eat yourself).
I don't dare to leave my child alone in it (doesn't seem all that safe), but its easy to use and can be folded up really small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 8 July 2014
Perfect! totally worth it. takes up very small space in the bag and it's ideal when going out like for lunch in a pub where you wont find a high chair usually. Also when visiting friends houses for meals or going abroad to countries where they don't have high-chairs anywhere at all, having this totseat with us was a massive convenience! definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I should have got one sooner, 9 Dec. 2012
I only brought this recently as we were travelling to Spain and I read that not many restaurants have high chairs and our other portable high chair was too bulky to travel with. I was surprised how easily my 18 month old took to it and it's just so handy. My only negative is that it can get messy quickly - a design with a wipe-clean material down the front would be perfect, but it cleans up well. My husband was sceptical but after its first use he was sold! I should have got this sooner and not just for travel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits lots of different chairs!, 16 Jan. 2013
My inlaws have one of these for when we come to visit with the little one and we thought it was so great we bought one of our our. It came in so handy when visiting friends and family over Christmas and New Year. It fit to all of the different chairs we use it on.
It is fiddly when you first use it but the second time around you become and expert.
I would thoroughly recommend the totseat as it is so light and takes up very little room in your bag and is very useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use fits all chairs so handy and convienient, 21 April 2014
a must when on a day out does not restrict where you want to eat or if there are no high chairs left - easily washable

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo handy and small, 28 May 2014
I went to my sisters for sunday lunch and forgot to take the fabulous babybjorn highchair we have. Couldn't believe it, until i remembered i'd purchased one of these and had kept it in the boot of the car. Fabulous invention for those times when you have either forgotten or don't want to carry a high chair around. Baby sat in it very happily whilst munching on her roast dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 26 Aug. 2011
J. Paterson (scotland) - See all my reviews
I've only used this a couple of times but my 7 month old son is fine in it. I find it fits on chairs ok and it keeps him nice and secure. The only draw back is if it's not a padded chair my son has a tendency to bop his head and I find you have to wash it regularly. Good for going to friends houses :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, compact and washable!, 31 Jan. 2011
My son loves being part of the action at meal times so when I saw the totseat, I had to get it. The seat comes very well packaged in its own little pouch and you can easily get it back in once used. The fact that its washable (which I haven't tried yet) was another selling point in its favour.
My son tried it at his grandparents this weekend and looked very happy and comfortable in it. He could even kick his legs around which he can't usually do in his normal high chair.
The totseat was easy to fit although may be a little more difficult on an unusual shaped chair. But it does come with a band for chairs that don't have back rests.
Overall, this is a great product and certainly makes life easier for travelling with babies and toddlers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›